www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM/TWRP Recovery for MTK6735 or Root Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey Cleo,

I tried the second method it still boots into the recovery the android bot with an open tummy.
(2015-12-23, 14:04)oohhjo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Cleo,

I tried the second method it still boots into the recovery the android bot with an open tummy.

Try pushing the vol up button several times

Use the recovery by Hanuma50 called (recovery_twrp_2870_MT6735 md5 is f6f3cc3ef89a4af1779d88e14713d869)
Google superSu and download the stable version
use the flash tool to Download(flash) the recovery only(there are nice guides on the internet read many and get the flow)
with super su on SD boot into recovery by press power and vol + then vol + till you get into TWRP
Flash the super Su and done
Same thing shows up, android bot with tummy open @kihapet
Any one help me to install twrp for intex cloud  4g star mt6735 and to root it
I need help too for CUBOT  X17 mt6735 3gb ram. I'm looking for root and custom recovery.
Thanks.
guys there is root for innjoo fire pro !!!!!!!!!!

my name is sal7_one

and i think i made it In simple steps maybe it can help all mt6735 users !!!!!!!

Use the recovery by Hanuma50 called (recovery_twrp_2870_MT6735 md5 is f6f3cc3ef89a4af1779d88e14713d869)
use the flash tool to Download(flash) the recovery only(there are nice guides on the internet read many and get the flow)
with super su on SD boot into recovery by press power and vol + then vol + till you get into TWRP
I just cannot get the Cubot X12 into recovery mode. The same thing happens as with everyone else here, you get the Android on its back, belly open, with red warning triangle. It was the case before I installed TWRP, and it is the case after I installed it. Is there something I'm missing?

I've tried, after selecting recovery mode, holding the Volume+, and all sorts of combinations. has anyone managed to actually RUN TWRP? Or any other recovery program, on a Cubot X12?
I DID IT!! Not quite sure how, but after many attempts, turning phone off, restarting with Vol+ and Power together, pressing Power then Vol Up, etc etc, eventually it started responding, and going into recovery mode. The strange thing was that even though I had installed TWRP, I got the standard recovery menu, which is useless. But at least I got something! This morning I installed TWRP again, and then booted immediately into recovery mode, and it run. I installed the ZIP file on sdcard, and it reported success. I downloaded a terminal emulator, and yes, I was able to "su" into root. My phone is a Cubot X12.

It remains to be seen whether TWRP stays installed, as the phone seems to have a way of setting itself back!
(2016-01-08, 15:22)zxxz Wrote: [ -> ]guys there is root for innjoo fire pro !!!!!!!!!!

my name is sal7_one

and i think i made it In simple steps maybe it can help all mt6735 users !!!!!!!

dear friend can post link to this TWRP? I am not able to get by googling...
(2016-01-08, 15:22)zxxz Wrote: [ -> ]guys there is root for innjoo fire pro !!!!!!!!!!

my name is sal7_one

hi bro!
Can you post link to the Hanuma50's recovery for Mt6735?
c_shekhar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8