www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM/TWRP Recovery for MTK6735 or Root Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2016-01-19, 22:32)cshekhar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Unfortunately not work for VKWorld vk6735.
(2016-01-22, 05:34)zxxz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Unfortunately it does not work on my Lava pixel v2, a MT6735 device..
What if I am already rooted
Will this work on my gionee marathon m5 lite
(2016-01-10, 19:49)BigDave Wrote: [ -> ]I DID IT!! Not quite sure how, but after many attempts, turning phone off, restarting with Vol+ and Power together, pressing Power then Vol Up, etc etc, eventually it started responding, and going into recovery mode. The strange thing was that even though I had installed TWRP, I got the standard recovery menu, which is useless. But at least I got something! This morning I installed TWRP again, and then booted immediately into recovery mode, and it run. I installed the ZIP file on sdcard, and it reported success. I downloaded a terminal emulator, and yes, I was able to "su" into root. My phone is a Cubot X12.

It remains to be seen whether TWRP stays installed, as the phone seems to have a way of setting itself back!

I also have this smarpthone (Two words; It's SIC!)
Can you help me here, where did you got your TWRP or how did you rooted your one ? When I enter into Recovery Mode my phone ends up with Android which has opens stomach and some red exclamation mark above it with No command text underneath, what does that even mean ??

To other people who have similar problem with a Recovery Mode, to get into chines one you need to hold the Vol- + Power and when it starts immediately release power button and quickly hold it again then it will throw you into the Chinese Recovery Menu which is pretty much useless from what I know.

Now to get into the menu where you can select either Recovery/Fast/Normal boot you need to turn off the phone, hold the Vol+ + Power then the phone will start and for a few seconds becomes black and kicks you off into the menu when you can choose above mentioned options. Now you use Volume up to move down the list of options and volume down to select the option.
Hi!

TWRP or CWM iNew U3 (MTK 6735M) ??? (.img file)
Bro I want custom recovery for MT6735 Intex Aqua Ace android 5.1
hello gays i want to install TWRP recovry on my rooted mt 6735 doogee x5 pro tnx
(2016-05-21, 04:09)aymenmessikh7 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8