www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM/TWRP Recovery for MTK6735 or Root Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2016-07-25, 17:20)coldburn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, i have Cubot s500 with 16 GB ROM, 2GB RAM, Mali-T720, Mediatek MT6735 64bit. I have already rooted it with a KingRoot. Now i need a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, but can't find it in the web. Found only a TWRP for s550, but somebody in comments says that this doesn't work for s500. Need your help very much Sad
I totaly feel your pain, i have a NOA vision h3 (mt6735p 64bit) it just dont feel right to have a super fast phone and if it gets messed up i wont be able to flash it to one piece again.
Hi every1 ... Hi Cleo
i would like to ask some help with you and i know i am so close to what i am doing ... but still i need expert's help Smiling so why i am here ..
First of all i have Intex aqua trend phone which is also called as MTK6735 ...
i was trying to root it with CWM/TWRP but i could not find one of them .... then i came up with a solution of using KingRoot which also worked .. But as for now i need some recovery to be installed in my phone ... i saw all the porting methods and did that as exactly explained but here is the porblem i have ported my phone's recovery using one of the TWRP which i randomly chose ... and i ported it to my phone using my Stock recovery ( i will attach both Stock and custom recovery which i have made by my self).
here comes the problem.. when i flash it and try to reboot it to custom recovery i just shows me Intex and then power off nothing else happens nor wont get bricked ... it just starts fine ... i need help of u guys and i have searched all over google i dint find any solution ...

i wish u guys will help me and i believe ...
Thanks in advance
Hi every1... i have followed all ur tutorial everything went fine i hve ported my stock recovery to custom recovery using some other TWRP.img (is this proper process) i have Intex aqua trend (MTK6735) i have searched all over google about this and i have found ur tutorial is the best but i am still lacking in some of the process and i need ur help ...!!CryingCrying

As i told i have Intex Aqua Trend(MTK6735) i used original stock recovery which i freshly downloaded from google drive and ported to custom ...
i have flashed it to my Phone and then nothing happened when i tried to reboot to recovery mode i got a logo INTEX and my phone went shut down !!
after that i thought it was bricked and restarted the phone and it went back to normal start up ... Is there anything i can do i am from India ...
Hi Cleopatra? Im jaysonprio

I have a phone with Mtk6735p processor and i get the (stock recovery.img) of my phone, But i don't know how to port twrp/cwm. i like to port because we don't have stockrom. Can you help me in my problem? Thank you?
My device is qmobile noir a3 mt6735
This device cant root everything try but cant root
And cant port any recovery
Please solve my problem
(2016-10-09, 02:45)Shan qamar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Unfortunately there is a password in the rar.
With the stock rom is possible to build a TWRP for your phone.
And it is also possible to flash the SuperSU zip to root your phone.
Yes i have a stock rom
(2016-10-09, 12:31)Shan qamar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If i send you recovery img then you can port it
(2016-10-09, 20:41)Shan qamar Wrote: [ -> ]If i send you recovery img then you can port it
Of course, I will port a twrp for your phone.
Please make a little donation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8