www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM/TWRP Recovery for MTK6735 or Root Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have rooted my device and install mobile uncle and flash twrp.img which is renamed by recovery.img and flash it through mobileuncle but it didnt install twrp on my device
(2015-09-02, 17:29)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) And then, I suggest you to download the TWRP.img from the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

3) Now, you have to rename the downloaded twrp.img to "recovery.img"; after that, you will have to overwrite the original stock "recovery.img" with the twrp.img (renamed).
4) And then, flash the modified stock ROM with SP Flash Tool; you will find SP Flash Tool at the next link :

5) How to flash it ? Watch carefully the next video-tutorial

6) Now, you have to install Mobileuncle; please read carefully the next thread :

7) Now, you have to download Download "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" at next link:

8) Copy "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" on your microSD.
9) Tap on Mobileuncle and tap on "into recovery mode". You will enter into TWRP custom recovery.
10) Tap on "Install" and choose "MicroSDcard"; then tap on "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" and "Swipe to install". At the end of the process tap on "Reboot-System".

Please keep me update about the situation.

Regards :-)
Ha guys I need help I have a Chinese teca 706 running a mtk 6735 . 4G LTE android 5.1 octa core 4gb ram 64 GB ROM. I rooted my device a an now I need to install a recovery . can you help me install twrp on this thing .please.!

Sent from my LTE706 using Tapatalk
Hi !

I suggest you to follow all the steps of the next tutorial :

Regards Smiling
Cleo , thank you for responding as fast as you did . I will let you know how things progress . I will an thanks gain hope to come back with good news . PS when this is done will you assist me with multirom .
(2015-09-03, 22:11)kihapet Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

# Connect mobile in debugging mode to PC with internet.
# Open Kongo super user on your mobile, ignore alert and leave it.
# Run Kongo root app on PC, it will connect mobile, allow connection from mobile.
# Click "Root", wait ......... Do not touch anything.... Just wait.
# If root fail, try again, it will root in 5 retries for 99% devices.
# Let me know your result.
hi, im need help with lg k8, im need to root the device. First of all i dont have the scatter file, and i cant get it beccause it uses a mt6735 and mtk droid tools isnt compatible with that. I try to make a recovery twrp for that device but i cant get the recovery.img (only i get the recovery.bin but how to convert that to a img file?)
pls help me
Can anyone help me install twrp to iNew U3?
(2016-07-19, 19:18)BreakHeart Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Wink
(2016-07-20, 06:03)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Wink
Do you now how fix bootloader? that it load recovery and be in english
Hi guys, i have Cubot s500 with 16 GB ROM, 2GB RAM, Mali-T720, Mediatek MT6735 64bit. I have already rooted it with a KingRoot. Now i need a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, but can't find it in the web. Found only a TWRP for s550, but somebody in comments says that this doesn't work for s500. Need your help very much Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8