www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Framaroot MTK6592/MTK6582/MTK6572/ MTK6577/MTK6589 China Phones and most Jelly Bean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2013-12-13, 00:01)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Update for this app. Also included donation app for author. If you use this and it works for you, please buy the donation app.

Tnx It was easy to do this tool,with no knowledge at all from my part .now see if I can edit my apnSmile
edit: nope stil not got user rights,got superuser but cant change/ad something to systemfiles.Iam doing something wrong.
Both exceptions failed on my i9500w Sad
Tried three times on each one.
Don't be sad. Why do you think there are 7 different methods listed. Don't be lazy. Move on to the next method.
Hi, tried, rebooted several times unsuccessfully.
I have a Mpai MP-i9200+ android 4.2.3
Go through all root tools. That's why they're there.
thanks Vroot finally worked!
Hi,
I tried this, but even after loads of tries and reboots, the phone is still not rooted.
But worse, now , when I connect the phone to any PC, with or without the correct driver installed, It can't see any of the files on the phone or the SD card.
I get two extra drive letters, but in each case it asks me to insert media into the drive, like an empty dvd or USB card-holder.
Drive management (in XP) lists them as drives, but also says "no media".

File management on the phone shows me that all files are still there, but I can't up- or download any to PC

Does anyone have any ideas, please?
(2014-02-03, 00:51)Gussto Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I tried this, but even after loads of tries and reboots, the phone is still not rooted.
But worse, now , when I connect the phone to any PC, with or without the correct driver installed, It can't see any of the files on the phone or the SD card.
I get two extra drive letters, but in each case it asks me to insert media into the drive, like an empty dvd or USB card-holder.
Drive management (in XP) lists them as drives, but also says "no media".

File management on the phone shows me that all files are still there, but I can't up- or download any to PC

Does anyone have any ideas, please?

You need to enable "USB debugging mode" in your settings.
When you connect your phone with usb, you can choose between "charge only", "USB storage" and "Media Device" - choose USB Storage. Thumbs Up
Version 1.9.1 added
Thanks for all the hard work that is put into helping the community!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8