www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Framaroot MTK6592/MTK6582/MTK6572/ MTK6577/MTK6589 China Phones and most Jelly Bean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wow, hardest root ever :-D

thanks alot guys, now my i6000 is rooted & running! Smiling
Great! Works on Iocean X7S with Barahir.
works great on iNew V3 with the last option (cant remember the name lol)
Yes works on my
5.5" IPS qHD Dual SIM Smartphone Quad Core MTK6582 Android 4.2
And its Easy.
Thanks and i donate in few days Smiling
Is it safe to copy apk to phone storage and run? I dont have SD card.
Phone is Inew v3.
(2014-04-08, 02:14)milanji Wrote: [ -> ]Is it safe to copy apk to phone storage and run? I dont have SD card.
Phone is Inew v3.
Yes. This app can do. Just install and run.
1.9.1 works on my C30, I got my phones today while at Walmart waiting to buy straight talk activation kit, I connected to their Wifi and download this app, installed and rooted with no problems.

My phone was rooted before I even had phone services, oh by the way these phones and straight talk are 100% better than my Sprint phones and service.
This cannot root LENOVO Mt6582 (A880) only can be done through VROOT have tried it 2 months ago.But now no more worries have prerooted firmware from Russia
Hi

Discovered this page thru an accident as I could not see the name of the root tool.

I have been unable to bypass captcha and audio to update the supported devices at original site but confirm that I have used Barahir exploit with tool on a MT6589 Lenovo A820

I tried the other exploits (they claimed success) but on reboot --- root checker basic said I was not rooted.
1.9.2 works for JIAKE V 8.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8