www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Framaroot MTK6592/MTK6582/MTK6572/ MTK6577/MTK6589 China Phones and most Jelly Bean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Phone HTM H9500+, MTK 6582, rooted with Framaroot, v.1.9.3, third option - Barahir.
doesn't work with kitkat 4.4 and mt6592....tested on h900 dual sim
Hi it worked on Snopow M8 using third method and supersu. Only problem was phone lost all audio (ring and notification tone at least) but I clicked unroot and third selection again and now works fine as in phone stayed rooted and audio back.ThanksCool
Hi

how do i root my lenovo a680 phone

thanks
(2014-08-19, 12:21)iammrclay Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?

Each root tool thread has instructions on what to do.
Many seem to find success with Framaroot. Try starting with this.

aus9 has also posted a suggestion on how to avoid the entire trial and error of rooting with various tools. See it here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks on this one
(2014-08-19, 12:51)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]?

Each root tool thread has instructions on what to do.
Many seem to find success with Framaroot. Try starting with this.

aus9 has also posted a suggestion on how to avoid the entire trial and error of rooting with various tools. See it here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

---------------------------

Thank you very much for this, done rooting my phone Smiling

I have another question though, what custom rom can i flash on my Lenovo A680?
(2014-08-20, 19:10)iammrclay Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Please do read the description and comments before you use it.

Also, I would recommend making a full backup of your phone, follow this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Backup your NVRAM: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Obtain an original copy of your stock ROM as well.

I'm not suggesting things might go wrong, but it is just best to have multiple backups available.
Yes the framaroot worked for me.

Again thank you for this, i'll try this later and see if it'll work too Smiling
I got a Philips S308 and my my sceeen is BLANK, trying to connect to computer makes the sounds of plugged/unplugged repeatedly, how can I actually connect it and how do I unbrick it? Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8