www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 3.1 ROM is out via OTA update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi All,

Any info on if it is any good and what bugs it fixes? Smiling

Thanks.

Attila
I'm downloading the ROM from Baidu rite now, will finally do the update...
Here is what "Google" translates, some imagination needed...

[Official Version] V3.1 update log:

In fact, no big changes in this update, mostly stability optimization
Maybe you can not find it, but also that it does not matter
On the surface and 3.0 no difference
Perhaps you think this is in the same position
But we think this is the biggest progress
The times for the Lunar New Year last update
Updated to the end of February next Friday Five

Once again, we wish you all a Happy New Year, all the way there are electric

Finished while the car home,
Car 16 hours have D6000, feeling good

Key Review: New alarm clock strategy and new dual-card network mode policy

BUG FIX:

User feedback: remove the option card operation is a single card
User feedback: Call the bottom right icon interface abnormalities
User feedback: Set the PIN code, password input interface buttons are covered
User feedback: SMS blacklist interception without a status bar icon
User feedback: add blacklist number prefix of 137, unrealized blacklist
User feedback: Set the card 2 is a 4G network, and open the card 2 data services, restart the card 2 becomes 2G
Feedback: 1 network card type non-4G / 3G / 2G, after the restart becomes 4G / 3G / 2G
User feedback: Close 4G switch, the switch is turned on after the restart 4G
Feedback: After restarting 4G switch is turned on, the network becomes 4G / 3G / 2G
User feedback: Set the default network card to card 1, and then disable the card 1 is enabled, the card becomes card 2
User feedback: Disable telecom cards, use the card 4G network 2, and then enable telecom cards, brought back network
User feedback: 4G mobile Internet use, each time you switch back to the telecom card, the phone does not recognize the telecommunications card
User feedback: dual card inserted, the new location does not display contacts stored SIM2
User feedback: contact interface still no one night stand load Card 1 Card 2 Contact
User feedback: "Open Long War", "pops Three Kingdoms" and other app appears flash back
Part Unicom card call does not go out to play, it can not receive calls
Call records interface switch flight mode or unplug a card contact probabilistic flash back
Open the drop-down notification bar vibration, vibration-free status bar icon
Desktop folder icon is not centered
Language is English, click on the message thread flash back
Settings Home Setting does not show up after installing a third-party desktop programs.
Quick Reply the other what the other person does not show the contents of the message displays only the signature
Screen lock mode PIN code, password Cancel Next button using an old icon
Lock screen shortcuts can not set third-party applications
System font is set to "large", the owner information editing interface to the top font display incomplete
When you merge contacts packet error, can not be a key to a successful merger

optimization:

Streamlining SIM card tool on the desktop, user feedback, icon user manual, user's manual will move to set the advanced settings
Low battery charge and breathing lights turned on by default
Dual card settings add a prompt box closed and open SIM
Power numbers come full display
Shutdown interface changes

Add Features:

Music player playlists letter to scroll navigation
Click the folder to return to the main screen of any blank
The projected increase in the advanced settings screen
SIM card status icons to increase network type dual card setup
Thanks.

I will check it out too.

Fingers crossed. Smiling
this time i will wait for reports. got to give them some credit. tomorrow starts china holiday. they could have made us wait 2 more weeks. Big Grin
(2016-02-02, 21:43)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]this time i will wait for reports. got to give them some credit. tomorrow starts china holiday. they could have made us wait 2 more weeks. Big Grin

For the worst case, Nandroid backup for the latest state of my phone is at handCool ...

Well, got V3.1 on the device now for about one hour and played a lot with it... what can I say, I'm really surprised... technically speaking I'm really satisfied so far, didn't find any real technical flaw until now (apart from little itches which don't really effect the phones functionality...). My true phone apps finally bring up the dialer immediately, Zero SMS works fine... Wlan and SIM cards are OK, no problem with SD card... pretty fast and seemless with Nova launcher... Adaway kills the ads... fine!

Sure, there is some things to be worked over and hopefully one nice day we'll get a reasonable lock screen with configuration options, a music player with file browser, etc.... but for the moment I'm quite happy! Hopefully the guys at innos keep on improving.

[attachment=2814]
Yep, the OTA update always fails on me and I don't know why.
I have permanent TWRP and root installed and I'm on 3.0

Here's the 3.1 OTA update file that I downloaded through the phone: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2016-02-03, 00:35)Azoz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

That OTA doesn't work on a phone with root respectively TWRP, it just makes your device beserk... you need to install/flash SD ROM upgrade via TWRP... even you download from Baidu (if you can handle Chinese, have a Baidu account or QQ, Weibo, etc.) or you wait a few days until a non-Baidu link will be posted here in the "all ROM" thread... Wink

For those who can't wait:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Link for abd ROM:

Link for SD ROM:

Non-Baidu link for SD ROM:

Installed the SD ROM from robbyx link, now the phone asks for the pin and gets crazy after, until it comes again to the pin request...

edit 1: If I remove the sim card, all works fine...
Also to me, it doesn't recognize the sim card and the screen is going crazy. Without sim card is ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6