www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New iNew i6000 firmware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2013-10-28, 17:46)sebaa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Suggested flash tool, which you may want to try is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Where did you get the other firmware? What tool did you use for flashing?

I'm concerned the camera issue might be caused by SP Flash Tool. So far, I have not found anyone who has flashed this firmware without a problem.

If you have a problem with this firmware, you may want to try other firmware. Example: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-10-29, 10:18)pufferaway Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Suggested flash tool, which you may want to try is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Where did you get the other firmware? What tool did you use for flashing?

I'm concerned the camera issue might be caused by SP Flash Tool. So far, I have not found anyone who has flashed this firmware without a problem.

If you have a problem with this firmware, you may want to try other firmware. Example: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi,
To be clear: my camera's did not work before I have used SP Flash Tool.
Flashing was very easy but did not resolve the problem with camera's.

This does not mean that flashing a functioning phone will not break the camera.

Greetings,
Hanna
Hello thank you very much for anser, i have donwload the new firmware from there site > [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] < click one i6000 " end you will get this > [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=200000252 , that i have flash it .. the tool was exacty this: SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150 ... i don't recomend the new firmware , use on your own risk . Thanks again.
(2013-10-29, 20:05)sebaa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] < click one i6000 " end you will get this > [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&id=200000252 , that i have flash it .. the tool was exacty this: SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150 ... i don't recomend the new firmware , use on your own risk . Thanks again.

What's wrong with that ROM? Why don't you recommend it?
Hello, first i will like to say that i have flash successy the old firwmare, end both cameras working now. old good Big Grin
For your question Sniper47:
a) no camera app
b) if download a camera app from the play store none , i meen NONE of apps will see the front camera.
c) it fill a bit lag, menus, open apps , even in igo( i use the same gps soft)
d) battery drain, in old firwmare the phone last me 2 days on moderate to high use, in the new one the phone last me 1 day end half.

Any way thank you.
Hello,
So, just flashed the phone again, this time with:
SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe
From the chinese site, recommended by Inew.

Flashing was succesful, anyhow, none of the camera's are working.

I an going to send the phone back, Banggood promised me full refund.

I will get myself a new Inew ;-)

Greetings,
Hanna
(2013-10-30, 21:00)sebaa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
Although Hanna used SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject tool, we don't know exactly what is wrong with Hanna's i6000 and firmware flashing may never have fixed the camera issue.
pufferaway hi, i have de 2 Gb ram , when i say "old firmware " i meen the stock one that it came with the phone.
Also is not the only one firmware for i6000 , look [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] end if you click the username that have upload rom you will find a lots of roms for i6000 end also for others iNew phones ,look [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-10-31, 16:51)sebaa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], it clearly describes the firmware camera issues and suggested fix. It's also discussed [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

it's good your cameras are working again! Thumbs Up
To be clear : the download link that you give me has rescue my phone end camera's. I have NOT back up my phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9