www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] Ranpha how to create CWM MTK6595, MTK6582, MTK6589, MTK6589T, MTK6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2014-03-21, 03:32)joecru Wrote: [ -> ]Ranpha ...thanks for the great instructions....Just wanted to ask if its not a stupid question...Will the recovery image have all the apps and settings that where installed by the user etc or will it recover like a factory reset and all the apps and settings will have to be installed and reapplied again

I think it will recover like a factory reset.
DT says my phone is rooted, but I can't install busy box. Some Apps on phone are chinese, so I don't know, whether there is a SU app or not.
How can I check SU availability
Are all these tools for windows? I have ordered a Star C30
[snip]
And a TianHao TH-C30
[snip]
both appear to be the same phone just different names.

I am a Linux guy, so not interested in using windows tools for backing up or flashing stuff, I have downloaded several boot.img and recovery.img to practice on unpacking and repacking them, My phones should be here in a day or two, so are there and Linux tools?

will catcommand not work to backup boot.img and recovery.img and flash them? will flash_image not work? Can the phones be booting into fastboot? and flash boot.img and recovery.img via fastboot?
This worked perfectly, but is it also able to create a newer version of CWM recovery this way?
Tested on Alcatel C7 (MT6582) and the procedure was ok. It worked. Thanks for it and keep up the good work.
Work on my MTK 6572 for Note 3 clone, but the screen is upside down.

Please, give me for solution.
(2014-04-28, 11:44)D24k! Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Or you can use carliv source code and compile your own.
I did succesfully in iNew 6000+ and Iocean G7 (both mtk 6592) BUT as they are 1920*1080 the look of CWM is very very small (hardly can see the words soooo small).
Anyone know how can I did the CWM with the 1920*1080 res?
Thanks in Advance
Thank you! Able to use tutorial to set up "Snopow" quad core rugged cell phone. Now just need to find a custom ROM, as the ROM/OS currently on the phone seems very buggy.Thumbs Up
This not work inmy Elephone P9 after upgrade firmware to 4.4.2 KitKat...i made recovery img and copy it on sdcard. Start Mobile Uncle, recovery update, but after reboot there is Android Icon with text: No command. On Android 4.3 this work OK, without any problem. Can somebody help ? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7