www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] Ranpha how to create CWM MTK6595, MTK6582, MTK6589, MTK6589T, MTK6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2014-09-07, 13:22)cookiedough Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It is the same Procedure like Post #1 but newer and faster! This CWM is for the most MTK Processors and you can create Touch or nonTouch Recovery!

Good luck

Louis777 [Image: attachment.php?aid=1728]
No offense @louis777 , but your tutorial is quite unclear and requires additional steps that could be complicated for newbies (lunfile paths, etc...)

For the intents and purposes of getting rooted and flashing packages via CWM, the standard v5 CWM is excellent and easy.
(2014-09-07, 18:01)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]No offense @louis777 , but your tutorial is quite unclear and requires additional steps that could be complicated for newbies (lunfile paths, etc...)

For the intents and purposes of getting rooted and flashing packages via CWM, the standard v5 CWM is excellent and easy.

Hello,

I don't no, where in my Post is some unclear? You see the step by step Picture.

It is the same Procedure like in Post #1. The only difference is to download the right Port-Recovery!
The User can read and make the right choice!

BTW: I have hear, some User have Problems to Restore from v.5.x. The newest Recovery was developed by Carliv and other recommended X D A Developer. I have made about 20-25 Backups & the same with Restore with the new Recovery. Never any Problems!!!!

Some User flash new ROM by SPFlashTool. It is more complicated like to flash the Recovery.

Greetings

Louis777 [Image: attachment.php?aid=1728]
There is a solution Qalcomm MSM from 8610 as well?
after i select the bbot image,i get error:no find kernelgz
error:no split boot image.
(2014-09-29, 03:11)bubu Wrote: [ -> ]after i select the bbot image,i get error:no find kernelgz
error:no split boot image.

That would make Two of us... Especially after I was able to get the proper OEM Vender (i.e. Alps), Update for Android 4.4.2.

Any chance that we may see an update for MTK Droid Tools that work on KitKat?

Thx...
when i try to click recovery update it says need root..what am i going to do?
(2014-10-19, 15:17)wemakeithappen Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You can skip over to C if you already have a CWM file.

I recommend you make a fully working back up before flashing anything. There is a guide in the tutorials forum.
thx a lot ,, it's working ,,, Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat
I followed this to the letter - installed MobileUncle and I saw that the Samsung startup logo has been replaced by Mediatek Android green + android (instead of samsung). Not a problem... the music is still there !
I saw CWM written on the recovery screen. And I'm surprised to still have a phone (I'm really treading in uncharted waters for me).

Now I found a Gapp which is supposed to be 4.2.2
gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

So, I put the zip file in the root of the SDcard of the phone.

So how do I add this now ? When I am in recovery mood, which line command should I choose ? (none of them resonnate in my vocabulary as yet).

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7