www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [CWM For All MTK] Easy Magic CWM MT6575 MT6515 MT6577, MT6517 MT6589 MT6582 MT6592
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
thanks for the quick reply.

So I used that tool -
Everything goes ok in the install.
after install reboot to recovery goes into boot and hangs.
I take off battery and reboot and it boots up fine to original ROM.
Holding Power and Volume up down after shutdown take me to the original factory mode.
For one brief time as I was playing around with different combinations of Power and Volume i was able to see a recovery menu with only Recovery, Fastboot and Reboot (power was disabled and only Vol up down - no touchscreen) - fastboot did nothing - hangs, same with recovery. when i rebooted i could not get that menu again.

I am essentially having problems mounting 2nd partition on my SD Card so can't use Link2SD.
Got conned into buying a 512MB ROM (128MB RAM) when i thought it was 4GB/2GB. the file system seems to be UBIFS.

I cannot install any kind of recovery and cannot mount partition even though I see it when i use "mount" in in terminal as mmcblk0p2 (mmcblk0p1 is the FAT32 that is the main parition).

The phone is pretty useless unless I can mount ext2orext4 on SD Card.

Here are the specs i could pull. (I am pretty handy but at a loss here - any help would be appreciated)
Show Content
thanks much

[Admin: Put long lists / details / specs in spoiler tags]
Solved.
I was using Windows 8. I decided to try it on Win 7 machine and it worked fine. The recovery is installed. Cannot mount second partition in Link2sd still though.

great tool.
good work, but how will i press back button
Successfully installed CWM into my O+ 8.31z MT6572 UBIFS File System phone. Just wondering, how do we make backups and restore them? I found several tutorials but I'm not sure if they would work with UBIFS file system.
successfully installed carliv touch recovery 2.4 in my ZTE Blade Pro 829, the problem is that the screen is flip. I thought the flip screen might just be a CTR 2.4 issue. I tried backup my rom it was successful, tried to wipe and restore no problem at all. Then try to flash new rom, after booting of new rom the screen is again flip. I have back read the thread and some user experience this and asking for help but no one replied to this issue. Please help us how to solve this flip screen.
I've run this program successfully where existing boot process to start.
The question is how do I know it applies the new CWM on my handset? And how do I make a copy of the file?
Yes! That was amazing! China iphone 5s - mtk6572 - cwm working.
its work in gti9500 thanks
Guys i want to confirm that this method worked perfect on G-Tide E66 there are little to no info on this devices so somehow i got it rooted few months ago and now i also have Carliv Touch Recovery v2.4. Now is time to find a room for my device or something remotely similar.
Does not work on my elephone P9 (MTK6592). Error message says something about "protected boot.img".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21