www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6592 / MTK6582 / MTK6589 / MTK6577 / MTK6575 / MTK6572 ADB PDAnet VCOM Drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Updated 28 May 2015

Drivers required to properly communicate with your MTK Phone for rooting etc...

These ADB drivers from PDA Net are the easiest to install and will work with most all MTK phones.

v4016 MTK65xx ADB VCOM Driver Download
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Latest v4150 MTK65xx ADB VCOM Driver Download
MIRROR: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
MIRROR: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Download ADB VCOM USB Debugging drivers PDANet v4.180

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] should anyone need it, though do not bother with step #9 for rooting if you're not on ICS.
Tks for the link.
I dunno wtf is happening with my ph. The connection to USB keep dropping in and out and I can see it in the Device Manager, then it disappears. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, restarting pc etc no luck.
None of the tools I'm using can connect to the phone because the COM port keeps dropping out.
i have the same problem... can anyone help?
Hi i had the same problem. You have to disable all installed usb-drivers on your system. install the program "usbdeview", with that you can disable TEMPORALY your usb-drivers.
Now it should be easy to install the MTK-somethings - It´s a little Diva haha...
Don´t worry, if you plug in your usb-devices next time the drivers coming back.
You can download it form here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
LG backchrisi ;)
New version PDAnet drivers. Updated link in the OP.
Can I use these drivers on Windows 8 to connect phone for rooting and communicate?
(2013-05-15, 01:07)ydur Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use these drivers on Windows 8 to connect phone for rooting and communicate?

Yes, these would be the ones.
I try to install the drivers to the caesar phone in windows 7 64bit but the flash tool doesn't recognize the phone.
(2013-05-18, 00:41)josefosantos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] work for my caesar a9600
These drivers work great on my machine, MTKDroidTool can read my DaPeng i9977. Thanks Gizbeat Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7