www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v3_inew_v1.0.8_GPS-Fix_MNShop.cz (GPS Fix, Root, CWM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm not joking, my GPS is finally working in 1.0.8 STOCK version Smiling and it's raining outside! :p
What have you done in Mobile uncle tools?
To be honest I don't know.. I just played around xD

Try this: go to mobileuncle tools and set power GPS search on. Then install fasterGPS and set your country. Then go to mediatek engineer mode and go to the screen as shown in screenshot. Click in one of the last buttons that says restore to default, and then click GPS reset w/o SI_REQ. Finally go to EPO and click download.

That's more or less what I've did and it never was so precise in navigation!

Hope it works to you too! Smiling

I've missed the screenshot :p
Dont work Big Grin

(2014-03-31, 22:07)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I don't know.. I just played around xD

Try this: go to mobileuncle tools and set power GPS search on. Then install fasterGPS and set your country. Then go to mediatek engineer mode and go to the screen as shown in screenshot. Click in one of the last buttons that says restore to default, and then click GPS reset w/o SI_REQ. Finally go to EPO and click download.

Thank you frd it worked me bye mobile uncle
Mine is working great :p I don't know more how can I help you :p
My original stock rom 1.08 didnt work. My phone saw many satellites, but SNR stayed 0. Same as with this rom. It doesnt work for my phone. Maybe it fixed it for some, but not for me. Same issue, many sats but no signal. And of course no fix. Thanks for the effort, I will have to wait until iNew comes up with a rom with 100% good working GPS. My phone can do it, because with other roms I have signal and fix.
(2014-03-31, 22:07)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I don't know.. I just played around xD

i have tried this but unfortunately with no luck. Power GPS on, faster gps set, reset to default, gps reset w/o..., EPO file download, and gps still cannot use epo or agps. It dinds 1-2 satellites as before but still do not work for me.
My ROM you tested? Fixes use of Epo and aGPS.
(2014-04-01, 04:09)Tomáš Kubec Wrote: [ -> ]My ROM you tested? Fixes use of Epo and aGPS.
AGPS and epo works with your rom, but gps signal strenght looks a lot worse than in stock 1.0.7.

Still need some time to test but for example navigation programme Sygic strugles with finding satellites and keeping them.
It was fine with earlier roms.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8