www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v3_inew_v1.0.8_GPS-Fix_MNShop.cz (GPS Fix, Root, CWM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2014-05-12, 04:15)brodjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-31, 22:07)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I don't know.. I just played around xD

Try this: go to mobileuncle tools and set power GPS search on.
Then install fasterGPS and set your country. Then go to mediatek engineer mode and go to the screen as shown in screenshot. Click in one of the last buttons that says restore to default, and then click GPS reset w/o SI_REQ. Finally go to EPO and click download.

That's more or less what I've did and it never was so precise in navigation!

Hope it works to you too! Smiling

I've missed the screenshot :p

No success here Sad waiting for the new software

Try zip file i put.
(2014-05-02, 06:14)efex Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ««==

Can you help me install this zip file? I have the official 1.0.9 version (the phone came from china with this version and the gps doesn't work correctly) . I have tried to install the zip file from recovery and doesn't work. Thank You
If you're at stock recovery it will not work. You need to install a CWM recovery.
You can do it with splash tools or with mobile uncle tools but first you must be rooted.
Thanks, your ROM is working well on my Inew V3 V4.0 white edition, on Hungarian T-mobile system. :-) You have solved my charging problem!!!
Of all roms which I try, this is the best rom.
Even 1.1.5 doesn't offer good GPS as this rom
(2014-06-25, 15:56)ag008 Wrote: [ -> ]Of all roms which I try, this is the best rom.

Indeed this rom is the one where you will have most functional gps and everything else is working except charging and the 12 percent joke. I recommend flash this if you need navigation. If you dont (highly doubtfull), you can flash the more recent 1.15 1.1.1 as they are nice and charging was fixed (supposadly).

But, can someone telll me why iNew keep on uploading the 1.0.3 zip rom again and again and again? and again?

now the "v8" is out lol maybe finally praise the lord we will have some support focus on KitKat rom for inew... (waaaaaa)
(2014-06-25, 23:02)elransa84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-25, 15:56)ag008 Wrote: [ -> ]Of all roms which I try, this is the best rom.

Indeed this rom is the one where you will have most functional gps and everything else is working except charging and the 12 percent joke. I recommend flash this if you need navigation. If you dont (highly doubtfull), you can flash the more recent 1.15 1.1.1 as they are nice and charging was fixed (supposadly).

But, can someone telll me why iNew keep on uploading the 1.0.3 zip rom again and again and again? and again?

now the "v8" is out lol maybe finally praise the lord we will have some support focus on KitKat rom for inew... (waaaaaa)

I think we never take Kit Kat for inew v3
i´ve installed Tsunami ROM from needrom on this ROM. Before that, GPS worked good but now it doesn´t fix satellites.

can anyone help me?
If now my GPS works great on 1.0.7, and if I install some strange ROM that is not on this forum and the GPS does not work well, how would you help me? He wrote to me: go back to 1.0.7Wink It will be fast and efficient problem solving. Why do not you ask someone who has installed this rom, where you downloaded it?
i finally manage to solve the GPS problem. I installed a new version of Tsunami ROM via OTA and this version came with the app MT GPS. This app solved my GPS fix problems!!

Now, my gps fixes satellites very very fast and the GPS navigation is awesome.

Here a link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8