www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v3_inew_v1.0.8_GPS-Fix_MNShop.cz (GPS Fix, Root, CWM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2014-04-17, 18:06)sttal Wrote: [ -> ](...)
PS: i know that this is not easy for people that are not experienced with android/linux and i will try to make a flashable zip in my free time so its easy to do by CWM.

Hi Sttal!

Maybe you already got some time (besides searching eastereggs) to make a flashable zip?

This would be really great!!

;-)
kra
Yes! I be waiting for that flashable zip too! Way more usefull than spending time doing a backup and flash the rom etc etc.
Hi,
i tried this rom but i still have gps problems. The gps test can see about 20 satellites but doesn't fix on any!
what is the best rom/firmware for working gps?
thanks
HI,@alfaboy155 You can try to v 1.0.4 and 1.0.7,may work better.I've tried almost every ROM and on any GPS does not work perfectly,but if my GPS is very very important, then I bought a GPS receiver and will be safe in the field or on road.For me it is better if you have other functions and programs doing relatively well,because it can happen to fix the GPS and again something else will not work well, so again not a good ROM.This ROM titled "GPS fix", so where is the problem? There is no perfectionWink
(2014-05-01, 20:00)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]HI,@alfaboy155 You can try to v 1.0.4 and 1.0.7,may work better.I've tried almost every ROM and on any GPS does not work perfectly,but if my GPS is very very important, then I bought a GPS receiver and will be safe in the field or on road.For me it is better if you have other functions and programs doing relatively well,because it can happen to fix the GPS and again something else will not work well, so again not a good ROM.This ROM titled "GPS fix", so where is the problem? There is no perfectionWink

Thanks for the reply. For me, GPS is more important than otg or nfc. So would v1.0.4 be better for me? I've read of touch screen problems with 1.0.7.
This GPS fix ROM doesn't work for me. I can see see the satellites but it won't fix on any.I've tried downloading the epo files and fastergps app and MT GPS epo fix app but nothing helps.
I have a new phone which shipped with 1.0.8.

Any advice would be welcome. Thanks
(2014-04-21, 08:04)bejarj Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ««==
efex, do, please, list of changes that zip
This file i found in another forum and they tell me is the same modifications as made in this rom.
I cant be sure is it , but this really works because i know a lot people use and works fine.
Thanks for the tips to fix inew gps in 1.0.8 rom
Its work.... Really... I have test, and success...

(2014-03-31, 22:07)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I don't know.. I just played around xD

Try this: go to mobileuncle tools and set power GPS search on.
Then install fasterGPS and set your country. Then go to mediatek engineer mode and go to the screen as shown in screenshot. Click in one of the last buttons that says restore to default, and then click GPS reset w/o SI_REQ. Finally go to EPO and click download.

That's more or less what I've did and it never was so precise in navigation!

Hope it works to you too! Smiling

I've missed the screenshot :p
(2014-03-31, 22:07)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I don't know.. I just played around xD

Try this: go to mobileuncle tools and set power GPS search on.
Then install fasterGPS and set your country. Then go to mediatek engineer mode and go to the screen as shown in screenshot. Click in one of the last buttons that says restore to default, and then click GPS reset w/o SI_REQ. Finally go to EPO and click download.

That's more or less what I've did and it never was so precise in navigation!

Hope it works to you too! Smiling

I've missed the screenshot :p

No success here Sad waiting for the new software
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8