www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: miui V5 4.2.21 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang + Working 3G Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey Guys. Check my miui.

Tell me whats working and whats not..

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

CoolCoolCool
Hi!
I have couple questions before download and install it, How many free MB of RAM has your rom after booting? What about NFC, is it work? And as I understand your rom fully translated, right?

Thank you for your work!
Well after installing all apps I have 590 mb left. But it jumps up and down. Nfc should But I dont have anything to try it on. It should be fully translated what language?
(2014-05-13, 22:20)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]It should be fully translated what language?
As for me, interested in Ukrainian or Russian. Wink
I like miui ROMs, I am using 4.5.9 on my DK C30, battery life is almost double that of stock ROM.
Hi: Thanks for making this ROM, you can upload as many photos of the rom (settings, key contacts and other parts)

1- Does this ROM is real miui?
2-Persian language is this?
3-Why ever not port Android 4.4.2 for this phone?
Good luck
Can anyone please upload to other public server other than needrom. Needrom simply blocked our access to it.

Million thanks....
Here it is: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
So. I've tried this ROM and what can I say. It works normal except:
It doesn't have Ukrainian and Russian language, couple words in reboot menu only;
don't know why but launcher is restarted every time when I use built-in app cleaner;
LED notifications doesn't work;
So I've returned to MIUI 0.781 BETA, this rom has no problem with launcher at least.

Anyway you're moving in right direction!
Thank you! Rolleyes
I havent benen able to test Nfc on my rom. Can someone test it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7