www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6589 3G Fix / multiple modem.img pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi,
After flashing my canvas 4, there is only one sim working at a time. I tried lots of thing but for no use. Plz help
Flashing what? You flashed one of these modem.img, or you flashed a new firmware?
I flashed the new rom speed v2
Do you have a backup or stock firmware available? Try to flash to a different firmware made for your phone and see if it fixes your problem.
This is the problem, I don't have the backup of my stock rom. Plz help.
(2013-12-10, 19:46)rakeshraj Wrote: [ -> ]This is the problem, I don't have the backup of my stock rom. Plz help.

Can you get into recovery?
Yes i can
(2013-12-12, 01:37)rakeshraj Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i can
Have you tried installing a new firmware from recovery or flashing a new firmware with SP Flash Tools?
is there anyway to stay in gsm mode and still be able to have 3g data conection?

I ask this because i have very noise during phone calls , the bars are almost full if i have it with gsm/wcdma, but it will have full bars if i have gsm.

I have an good conection 3g or h+ if i stay with option gsm/wcdma auto or with wcdma preferred, but i just have many noise into calls, maybe an hardware issue...

The signal improves if i select only gsm and the calls have less noise, sometimes none, perfect call... i tried different modems images..

is there an way to test the signal strength and noise, any app, because while im testing different images im also making calls and losing my money and pacient...lol
I have 6572 Note 3 replica. The chipset has 3g but I cannot use 3g.

I there a fix for mtk6572 chipset? Can you help please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10