www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6589 3G Fix / multiple modem.img pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
if there is new modem file i could try? my star s5 was having poor 3g, nearly no connection, after V.8, it becomes better, always stay at E network 2G, if anything i could try?
hello, i've been trying these files... for a while... none has worked as i was spectating, some gave me very little signal ,and no 3g connection, and other didn't even connect to the network, i don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but just changing or flashing with cwm didn't work. has anyone made it work with 850 band? in engineering mode i can select the band but they do nothing.
Please any help is welcome.
cheers
sir i need mtk6589 v6 p4 modem please can u give it to me
Hi.

Thanks for the post.

Has somebody tested this with a lenovo P780?

My country Uses WCDMA 850 and still not able to get 3g, only edge with this phone Sad

no matther the bandmode in my mobile says WCDMA.CLR-850 is enabled (using one of the images from this post)

any input will be appreciated.

Thanks again.
Can someone give me lenovo s650 modem. It only works on 3g network in my country but not on 2G.
Hello,I have a phone called Galaxy s4 replica and it has MT6572 hardware and since reflashing it the 3G is not working but I have sim card detected and the signal is very strong.
Is it possible to fix this?And if yes how?
I have Cwm based recovery working fine(ported with MTK Droid and Tools)
I have tryed all Roms from needrom.com and still no luck.
Thanks for any help Smiling
Sincerely Tom.
this is the modem.img that came with my Star N9599T, it's a v6 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] check the screenshot to see if it's what you want then either rename as update.zip or unpack it yourself [attachment=1005]
(2014-01-01, 20:41)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I don't recommend anyone use this at all. This is from a long time ago when a specific problem existed with internet stopping when switching between H and H+

hey would i need it ?? i have inew v3 ..1.0.4 live in the uk ???
can some one help me with this problem ?
I have a N7189 that closed and won't open. I just listened some music for 5 minutes and when i wanted to change the song, i open my phone, search for the song and the phone closed. i haved then 73 % batery.. now doesn't open, nether in "safe mode" to change the soft or wipe something, the last time i installed a rom was 4 5 months ago, from then until now, nothing .. so i don't know why he is dead.
Please help me, even with a link for asking some where else if it's not ok to ask here.
Thanks you guys. (Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language Smiling )
So I have the HDC 9006 Note3 Clone, I put my SIM in, and it only had Edge service. I checked in MobileUncleTools, and it is not allowing me to enable WCDMA-PCS-1900 so I replaced the modem.img file with V8 from here, and then it won't even connect to the T-mo network to even make calls. Any suggestions?

I have tried all 4 of these modem.img files with the same results. It will not connect to the network at all, just shows an "X"

The funny thing is, is that when I go into ANTUTU, it is showing:

Quad-Core ARMv7 Processor (VFPv4,NEON)

For the CPU Model
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10