www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard reset lenovo,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi, i think i will go crazy if i keep trying this method. Maybe later, you figure out a new method. I hope you keep in touch. Thanks anyway
I'm just back from the disco and I had a night like in the movie by Tarantino "from dusk to dawn" ... and you told me that you'll go crazy if i keep trying this method ? HONEY ... you don't know the true meaning of madness ! The method that I've suggested you is so simple to do. No one taught me how to solve problems ... I have learned to solve my problems by watching video tutorials and I was able to solve all my problems ... maybe you're too lazy to try to learn to solve the problems ... I showed you how to solve the problems ... but you have to want to learn how to solve your problems ... I have devoted so much time to you ... I am very disappointed of your response "i will go crazy" :-(
Hi coroco.have you ever try anything what that any of this people give you as a solution. You ask for help and when people give you solution you try something on your on own because you think you a smarter from other.please if you ask for damn help because you screw your own phone with your stupidity don't blame other who wants and helps many people.this forums exist to try helping people who screw up phones.please be so gentle to try,if don't work wrote what doesn't work and we will try to find solution. Two people is always smarter than one.
I don't understand why sp flash tools doesn't connect with the phone. I thought the drivers in my pc, but mk tools works well. I have tried many roms and methods but nothing.
Just do next uninstall all drivers mtk,reinstall again restart PC open flash tool,choose what you want to flash,connect phone without baterry pressing power button and wolume up button simultaneously and flash tool must go on.remember if Windows don't recognized your phone just denied that and do what I tell you. Most important things is uninstall ALL MTK OR SIMILAR DRIVER FROM PC before to this.after that reinstall only mtk driver for your phone and for your PC.. OK?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10