www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard reset lenovo,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I hope you are sleeping now, it is very late there. Finally i could install philzt6, thanks to you. I did the wipe and format option and then factory reset. However the problem continue. I believe is because didn't wipe dalvik and cache. . But i won't do it now. I'll wait until you tell me exactly how to.. Or if i have to flash any rom.. Thanks in advance.
Good morning Coroco !

The default method to wipe is the next:

- wiping data

- wipe cache

- wipe dalvik cache

- wipe data factory reset

:-)
But in wipe and format options, i only have, factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, clean to install a new rom, custom format options. Where is wipe data.
I have written "the DEFAULT method to wipe".
Instead, in PhilZ Touch :

At first, tap "wipe and format options" and then tap "Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache".
And after, tap "custom format option" and then tap "format /cache" and "format /data".

:-)
I did everything, and then reboot, still the same problem. I guess i have to flash a new rom. But i don't know how or which rom.
(2015-03-06, 22:21)Coroco Wrote: [ -> ]I did everything, and then reboot, still the same problem. I guess i have to flash a new rom. But i don't know how or which rom.

Sorry but now i' m busy to job. Be patient and i will help you soon as possible.

Little break from work. I have a question:

After that you have done all wipe options, have you tried to do "Factory Reset" (under "Wipe and Format Options" ) ?
yes i did but still the same problem.
PLEASE STOP to give me reputations ( I don't deserve so many reputations) and I do it for the pleasure of doing it :-)

I'm still at work-place actually. When I'll be returned at home I'll help you.

See you later.
ok, no problem
Hi Coroco !

Finally I'm at home and I'm very happy because another working week is finished !
You have sent me a private message entitled "New donation" ? I can't see any donation.
But I don't want any donation because I've told you that I do it for the pleasure of doing it.
Anyway, if your desire is to make a donation, you can do it to Chinaphonearena (to keep the forum alive) :-)
Now you & me try to solve the problem of your device. To your knowledge Teamviewer is a software to troubleshoot computers in remote desktop. Now you should watch carefully the next video:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10