www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard reset lenovo,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
THEN THERE IS NOT WAY TO INSTALL FROM EXTERNALSD ANY ROM WITH PHILZT6
Coroco ... my sight is still good ... it's not necessary to write in bold type.
Anyway, I just wanted to see you a possible method. :-)
i guess that is much easier installing the rom from the extsdcard with philzt6, if it can be done
COROCO ... PLEASE ... I've told you to STOP to give me reputations !!! The next time that you will give me a reputation ... I will stop to help you ... understand ???
(2015-03-07, 03:53)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]COROCO ... PLEASE ... I've told you to STOP to give me reputations !!! The next time that you will give me a reputation ... I will stop to help you ... understand ???

sorry, i guess that is much easier installing the rom from the extsdcard with philzt6, if it can be done

if i have to do all the procedures in the video,i will do it. but for a person like me ,with no knowledge of this, it seems very difficult
PhilZ Touch 6 will be very helpful to you to do a backup and to restore it. It is fundamental. Anyway, you can try to put the rom zip into your external microSD, restart in recovery mode and restore from a zip ...but I have doubts about the success. Instead, try to flash the rom with SP Flash Tool is the first basic method. In this moment I'm analyzing your scatter file. You could download SP Flash Tool:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
ok, i get it

to inform you, i already downloded from needrom.com , VIBEUI_V2.0_1503_7.18.1_ST_S898t+_NK_W_855A and
VIBEUI_V2.0_1507_7.17.1_DEV_S898tPLUS_WCFA. in case you tell me to use it
Sorry if I've answered to you late ... but gmail hasn't notified to me your message.

Well done Coroco (to have downloaded a new rom). Day by day you become an expert :-)
Do you have tried to flash the rom of 875 MB with SP Flash Tool ?
when i tried to select,it says the scatter file is invalid
I knew this already but I was hoping that with your mobile phone stuck with usb worked. Infact, before I've written you that I was analyzing your scatter :-(
A question: Did you connect your device with usb before to load the scatter ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10