www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard reset lenovo,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
no, what i did was unrar the rom and then selected the scatter file with sp tools. should i connect the phone?
Try to connect your device with usb before to load the scatter. If it will doesn't works or a warning message tell to you that it is corrupted ... then I will try to create a new scatter file for you ... and I will send you.
no, i get the same result with the phone connected

i also tried with rom VIBEUI_V2.0_1503_7.18.1_ST_S898t+_NK_W_855A, but doesnt work either
Did you have watched carefully the video that I have sent to you ? step by step ?
Did you have removed the battery when device connected with usb and SP Flash Tool run ?
no, i didnt removed the battery, but i will do it now
If you cannot to load the scatter.txt ... you will be forced to learn a new thing ... but don't worry ... I will be near you :-)
no it doesnt work
I knew this already but I was hoping that it worked. While you tried my suggestions ... I have tested all versions of SP Flash Tool with your scatter.txt ... and every version said to me that the file was corrupted :-(
what we do next?

can i install cwm or similar is that possible?
I have tested the scatter.txt of VIBEUI_V2.0_1507_7.17.1_DEV_S898tPLUS_WCFA.zip (with all versions of SP Flash Tool) ... and every version said to me that the file was corrupted :-(

So ... the scatter.txt of S898tp_signed_021915_151218.zip is corrupted ... and the scatter.txt of VIBEUI_V2.0_1507_7.17.1_DEV_S898tPLUS_WCFA.zip is corrupted too :-(
You will be forced to learn a new thing: how to make a scatter file.
I suggest you to watch carefully the next video tutorial by Gizbeat (our master jedi like Yoda):

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10