www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Hard reset lenovo,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote='Cleopatra' pid='39984' dateline='1425572488']
Please ... tell me if you have made the factory reset with success AT FIRST :-)
[/quo

i did wipe emmc in the chinese menu and also in the phone settings i did a factory data reset. but the problem still persist,
Dear Coroco,

if the menĂ¹ is still in chinese, then you haven't installed PhilZ Touch 6.
Please, install it and READ CAREFULLY my tutorial below:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i cant use philz i6 because i dont have a Stock boot.img to put into the stock folder.
Coroco ... maybe I didn't explain myself well. You should Install the exe.
Click on button "SHOW" near "Spoiler: Tutorial" and download it :-)
i already installed the exe file in my laptop and executed it but i am stuck at Copy your Stock boot.img into the stock folder and it will appears, because i dont have any image file to put into the stock folder.
wait a second ... I'll show you it with pictures ... have you downloaded the rom from the link below (that I've suggested you) ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
i am downloading it right now, but i downloaded yesterday this S898tp_signed_021915_151218, it is 875mb. from this website [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . does it work, or use the one you say.
But if I suggest a rom and you download another different rom ... how I show you the procedure ? :-(
The file is heavy (weight) ... do you know Teamviewer ?
no problem ,i will use the one you told me, Lenovo S898T+ VibeUI 2.0 version : VIBEUI_V2.0_1507_DEV_S898tPLUS . if this is no good please tell me
(2015-03-06, 07:03)Coroco Wrote: [ -> ]no problem ,i will use the one you told me,

Now that you have downloaded it (875 MB) ... use it ... where is the problem ?
I'm very curious because I don't understand why you can't install Philz Touch 6.
The img is inside the zip that you've downloaded. Anyway, I'm downloading the 875 MB too :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10