www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Kitkat Style Rom Inew V3 Beta Preview (Root + CWM Touch) GG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2014-02-03, 01:49)djkiller25 Wrote: [ -> ]A little bit laggy on main menu

...as the stock launcher.
You should try nova launcher or similar
Hi, first thanks for the great work!

I got your rom Instaliert
but I can not call as I have no connection!
There is no network!
[Image: clifj4wramsbnser1.jpg]

I'm from Germany
can it a that since the frequency is missing in your rom?
Thanks for the ROM so far so good, although the official YouTube app is still out of sync.

Too early to tell about battery and other stuff but thanks again for your time and effort for this.
Did you try flashing back to stock? It's possible that you flashed over NVRAM. You should be able to restore your nvram backup with MTK Droid Tools.
Hello

I have solved the problem!
Once again it was the IMEI number This sucks
I've restored it and all is well Big Grin
I know your pain, it was troublesome resetting the IMEI via engineer mode manually, I went ahead and made a backup using MobileUncleTools Smiling
Yes I use also mobile Uncle tool
is simple Smile
Hey guys, if I want to upgrade to this rom, (looks very nice, good job Smiling ), what is the best way to save all my apps and data? CWM or titanium backup?
Τitanium backup is the best way.Also make sure that the storage backup location is in your external sd card,because after installing the rom you will lose everything it was in internal storage
Hello soon there will be probably a Beta2 available for public in this version i worked alot on the battery and first test results give upto 8+ hours onscreen use using the stock charger, also trying to get the phone more stable because having some issues drained it accidently to 0% while doing the medium brightness test someone interrupted me forcing me to do other things so i forgot the phone and it went a bit unstable so it still needs some work Tongue

[Image: dwck82.png]
6+ hours on screen (brightness medium, wifi) from 100 to 15%

[Image: ojfciw.png]
8+ hours on screen (brightness low, wifi)

includes usage browsing the internet with wifi etc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8