www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Kitkat Style Rom Inew V3 Beta Preview (Root + CWM Touch) GG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2014-02-10, 23:01)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]@GeekGirl
I did some tests regarding charging issue (the phone if it stay connected on the changer start to discharging with the % stays at 100% causing a quick drop from 100% to 85% when you unplug it)
I find out that the charging is restarting after 2 hours of dropping and stays for about 40' at 4,2volts before it start to discharging again.
Also I figured out that the two hours of discharging became 1 hour and ten minutes when the alarm rung twice, so it means it start to re-charged NOT after a specific time of discharging, but probably in certain voltage level.
This is looks like a SW issue, what is your opinion???
If it is SW issue do you thing that is possible to be fixed easily???
Imo... I would say it's a kernel issue. If some1 who knows about modding kernels could get his hands on the kernel source, we might have a solution, and even more optimizations ^^
I did some tests and I found that other phones behave like this. The charge stopped and it will start again after a while. The point is if you unplug your phone the time before it starts to recharge(at the minimum level) you will have about 10-12% less. And because iNew has a small battery capacity, this missing power is more obvious.
Hello, I put your ROM and when I go to settings to change Date it gives me Force Close.
I had the same problem.I did a factory reset.
Did it work well after a factor y reset? I cant seem todo fix it...
(2014-02-15, 22:12)cyberpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Did it work well after a factor y reset? I cant seem todo fix it...
It's a widely known problem, either change the date through a terminal, or install xposed and gravity box, it has mtk fix there for that problem.
the thing is, it was working before with the original rom.
Did you try the factory reset Tester suggest?
(2014-02-16, 21:25)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try the factory reset Tester suggest?

Nope just changed the ROM for another, I don't like to rely on Xposed or anything Crying
(2014-02-17, 21:35)cyberpunk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like to rely on Xposed or anything

You don't know what you're missing. Date/time fix is only half percent of what you can do with GravityBox. I installed it before everything else, even before checking if the bug is present in my phone. I simply could not live without it. Take out the kernel, I don't mind it, just leave the GravityBox in Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8