www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Kitkat Style Rom Inew V3 Beta Preview (Root + CWM Touch) GG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2014-02-17, 22:30)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-17, 21:35)cyberpunk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like to rely on Xposed or anything

You don't know what you're missing. Date/time fix is only half percent of what you can do with GravityBox. I installed it before everything else, even before checking if the bug is present in my phone. I simply could not live without it. Take out the kernel, I don't mind it, just leave the GravityBox in Smiling

Yes I know, I had a ThL W8 and had Gravitybox (back when it was early in develop) and worked very well, but I tend to like "stock" things too much Big Grin
Hallo to all and to GeekGirl especially! Tell me, you will continue to improve its firmware?
Geekgirl, When can we test your new beta rom?
Helo geekgirl,
Can't wait for cwm rom. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Hello, when beta v2 will be available?
The only person can answer this is Geekgirl but its been a couple of weeks since her last time logged in. Hopefully she will be busy developing the new rom for iNew V3.
I was joking Smiling Smiling I hope everything is ok with her cause she is missing a long time!
Hello Geekgirl, first thanks for your work,

I have a question, if i want install PurePerformances in your rom, what version i need? stock or cm??

Ty.
Hi, first of all i may thank you for you great work, i have tryed this firmware but after flashing the phone was bricked, so i restored the stock ROM (firmware v1.0.8) and it comes to live again, may i supply you with some info about the phone so you can see what the problem is?

Again thanks.
Hello to all.
I was installed this rom with SP flash tool and phone was hard bricked.
Like I see,Im not the first one that said that.
Resolve this problem that somebody else dont brick his Inew V3.
I unbricked phone very hard after few hours.
Best regards to all.
can i know how can i steps to install this firmware in inew v3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8