www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Kitkat Style Rom Inew V3 Beta Preview (Root + CWM Touch) GG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Don't want to rush things, but can you roughly say when will beta v2 will be available? Three days ago you said "soon", which is a very relative term Smiling I'm mostly interested in it because of the great battery autonomy and excellent screen-on time that you showed us, compared to all other ROMs. Do you have in plan splitting up the 13+GB parition introduced in 1.0.4? And yes, CWM flashable zip would also be great, as someone already mentioned. Thanks.
Haha, I think Burs is itching to try the new ROM over the weekend.... same here ;)
Hi friends,

Can we use a Kernel which is used in another mobile? Because i have used that kernel in my now "old" Android mobile and it was having a good battery backup results?

Pls correct me if i am wrong. I am bit curious to get a solution for this batter issue. :-)

Thanks.
(2014-02-09, 00:23)cnganesh591 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi friends,

Can we use a Kernel which is used in another mobile? Because i have used that kernel in my now "old" Android mobile and it was having a good battery backup results?

Pls correct me if i am wrong. I am bit curious to get a solution for this batter issue. :-)

Thanks.

I think, only from same specs phone you can use.
(2014-02-09, 00:23)cnganesh591 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we use a Kernel which is used in another mobile? Because i have used that kernel in my now "old" Android mobile and it was having a good battery backup results?

I wouldn't do that even in my dream. I somehow don't believe that kernel from one phone worked on another phone, and that it automagicaly resolved battery issues on its way? Are you absolutely sure in what you're saying? And to which kernel are you refering to when you say "that kernel"? You flashed V3's kernel on another phone (btw, which one?) and it worked?
(2014-02-09, 00:47)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

right answer nickstar Thumbs Up only would work if the phone is very much the same that means processor type and lcd and touchscreen for it minimal to run, and then if you got it eventually to run then sensors, bt, camera wont work unless the device is 100% the same in hardware so you can forget it.. only possible with the sources and to compile, also the current charging issue is outside the kernel so you wont win anything with it so i am working on a solution, most are just far from optimized/non efficient currently i am a bit irritated because at inew they have the tools while i dont have the sources else would have solved already by now in a day, they didnt even solved themselve, so now most work is to break it and to make workarounds because i see and know the problem but needs to be forced/overridden and that needs bit time.
(2014-02-09, 02:56)GeekGirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-09, 00:47)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

right answer nickstar Thumbs Up only would work if the phone is very much the same that means processor type and lcd and touchscreen for it minimal to run, and then if you got it eventually to run then sensors, bt, camera wont work unless the device is 100% the same in hardware so you can forget it.. only possible with the sources and to compile, also the current charging issue is outside the kernel so you wont win anything with it so i am working on a solution, most are just far from optimized/non efficient currently i am a bit irritated because at inew they have the tools while i dont have the sources else would have solved already by now in a day, they didnt even solved themselve, so now most work is to break it and to make workarounds because i see and know the problem but needs to be forced/overridden and that needs bit time.

first of all thanks for your efforts, but I really don't think the problem is easily solvable, even having the sources, I don't think inew programmers are stupid, so if there were a software solution i am pretty sure they would have implemented it

as I have already said I think the problem is whit this soc and HD resolution screens, somehow this resolution is too much for the processor to handle, and burst the power comsumption even with the phone in idle state

perhaps when you got your long battery running times you had disconnected without knowing it phone radio or something else, a d so you got those records

I am not trying to discourage you, I only want you to prevent possible frustration in case you don's succeed as I am afraid it will end

if you could double battery life with just coding work, I am sure you would be actually working with the big guys, and not altruisticly sharing your time and effors with us Tongue
(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]first of all thanks for your efforts

Smiling

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]but I really don't think the problem is easily solvable, even having the sources, I don't think inew programmers are stupid, so if there were a software solution i am pretty sure they would have implemented it

Well im not stupid either lets say my brain exists out of digits to much to communicate with (normal?) people hihi i feel more comfortable communicating and talking with devices, i dont like to talk about myself much but i am hardware designer microcontrollers embedded and rf, debugger, re-engineer, and work in all programming languages, c, c#, java, asm write protocols in data and encryprion algorythm, tcpip, udp, multicast etc i dont call them stupid but there are some problems and it can be improved as i see it and is not just one thing.

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]as I have already said I think the problem is whit this soc and HD resolution screens, somehow this resolution is too much for the processor to handle, and burst the power comsumption even with the phone in idle state

This phone is not in HD resolution as it is only half HD 1280*720 720P just like HD Ready will be never ready for HD, idle state problems i have located and its missing some (lack of) right management of hardware

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]perhaps when you got your long battery running times you had disconnected without knowing it phone radio or something else, a d so you got those records

what do you mean? what was disconnected? without knowing it? i dont think so because i worked with it browsing the internet for at least 30 minutes upto an hour and also installed started and removed some apps etc and for the rest constantly keeping my eyes on it and kept it on screen every 30 minutes

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]I am not trying to discourage you, I only want you to prevent possible frustration in case you don's succeed as I am afraid it will end

thank you that's very sweet Blush because i am very dedicated always but stresses me out to much if i need to answer things at forehand since it only makes incease in expectations and so putting more and more pressure on me, maybe the attempts/results will be finally not satisfactional enough but the tests are real and true, i prefer to use time more efficient and to locate and work first on facts and solution and not promising miracles before because i dont own a wand Rolleyes and dont want to answer yet to much questions about my findings to protect myself

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]if you could double battery life with just coding work, I am sure you would be actually working with the big guys, and not altruisticly sharing your time and effors with us Tongue

I can understand that you think that but in this case you are quite wrong dont forget that life and situations can also be a cause of this i dont want to say
much in public about (already say more than i actually want) but it is more how all goes and went i made solutions and software for companies (media embedded telecom) while their own people were not being able to but they didnt want to give me the credits someone else took it use/abuse knowledge i am to shy it is not really my world and got very dissapointed in trusting people also i am unable to do things under pressure or when feeling unhappy, in my vision i see are dominating cowboys and are not waiting for some girl.
(2014-02-09, 21:49)GeekGirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]first of all thanks for your efforts

Smiling

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]but I really don't think the problem is easily solvable, even having the sources, I don't think inew programmers are stupid, so if there were a software solution i am pretty sure they would have implemented it

Well im not stupid either lets say my brain exists out of digits to much to communicate with (normal?) people hihi i feel more comfortable communicating and talking with devices, i dont like to talk about myself much but i am hardware designer microcontrollers embedded and rf, debugger, re-engineer, and work in all programming languages, c, c#, java, asm write protocols in data and encryprion algorythm, tcpip, udp, multicast etc i dont call them stupid but there are some problems and it can be improved as i see it and is not just one thing.

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]as I have already said I think the problem is whit this soc and HD resolution screens, somehow this resolution is too much for the processor to handle, and burst the power comsumption even with the phone in idle state

This phone is not in HD resolution as it is only half HD 1280*720 720P just like HD Ready will be never ready for HD, idle state problems i have located and its missing some (lack of) right management of hardware

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]perhaps when you got your long battery running times you had disconnected without knowing it phone radio or something else, a d so you got those records

what do you mean? what was disconnected? without knowing it? i dont think so because i worked with it browsing the internet for at least 30 minutes upto an hour and also installed started and removed some apps etc and for the rest constantly keeping my eyes on it and kept it on screen every 30 minutes

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]I am not trying to discourage you, I only want you to prevent possible frustration in case you don's succeed as I am afraid it will end

thank you that's very sweet Blush because i am very dedicated always but stresses me out to much if i need to answer things at forehand since it only makes incease in expectations and so putting more and more pressure on me, maybe the attempts/results will be finally not satisfactional enough but the tests are real and true, i prefer to use time more efficient and to locate and work first on facts and solution and not promising miracles before because i dont own a wand Rolleyes and dont want to answer yet to much questions about my findings to protect myself

(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]if you could double battery life with just coding work, I am sure you would be actually working with the big guys, and not altruisticly sharing your time and effors with us Tongue

I can understand that you think that but in this case you are quite wrong dont forget that life and situations can also be a cause of this i dont want to say
much in public about (already say more than i actually want) but it is more how all goes and went i made solutions and software for companies (media embedded telecom) while their own people were not being able to but they didnt want to give me the credits someone else took it use/abuse knowledge i am to shy it is not really my world and got very dissapointed in trusting people also i am unable to do things under pressure or when feeling unhappy, in my vision i see are dominating cowboys and are not waiting for some girl.

I really appreciate all your answers, and I am fully aware this world is full of "macho men" that cannot assume a woman's mind may be better solving the problems the cannot or even they create ;)

if is difficult for a woman to work in a field so driven by male ... I really simpathyze with you and your work, and I hope time will help your career as a brilliant coder Thumbs Up

you have all my support, I am so sick of men despising women's work just because ...
(2014-02-09, 19:04)elsita Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think inew programmers are stupid, so if there were a software solution i am pretty sure they would have implemented it
i dont think also are stupid but something worse.Not only inew but every inew company in china.They think that we as consumers are stupid and they have right.They are masters to sell their products.We as consumers want to get a cheap and great phone.We believe that chinese companies will give us this great phone in great price because they love us... and then we see that some things are not the way they advertised we blame them because we are naive and believe them
Anyway i trust more indepedent developers than companies.For example htc said that hd2 couldnt work with wp7 and some people in xda,made it possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8