www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI 0.781 BETA uploading now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
UPDATE:

So far so good, I pushed the MIUI to 4.3.24 today and almost everything works including statusbar. Only one last thing remains - MIUI's theme app keeps crashing and I have to find and revert it to the working one from my previous builds...but I don't remember which was it, because in the last 2 days I've made about 30-40 different builds. Big Grin

And another thing - I have absolutely no idea how the battery life will be, because I cannot test it properly - I keep my phone connected to PC almost all the time because of flashing, if there will be a problem I'll solve it later.

And the last thing - ROM will be multilangual, it's additional work for me but I think it's worth it.

Keep your fingers crossed, I think I'll upload the first BETA version tommorow / on saturday morning.
(2014-03-28, 07:01)Eliwood Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE:

So far so good, I pushed the MIUI to 4.3.24 today and almost everything works including statusbar. Only one last thing remains - MIUI's theme app keeps crashing and I have to find and revert it to the working one from my previous builds...but I don't remember which was it, because in the last 2 days I've made about 30-40 different builds. Big Grin

And another thing - I have absolutely no idea how the battery life will be, because I cannot test it properly - I keep my phone connected to PC almost all the time because of flashing, if there will be a problem I'll solve it later.

And the last thing - ROM will be multilangual, it's additional work for me but I think it's worth it.

Keep your fingers crossed, I think I'll upload the first BETA version tommorow / on saturday morning.

Thank you so much Wink
(2014-03-28, 07:01)Eliwood Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE:

Thanks for your hard work.,keep on it man.
I posted in that MIUI forum and Eliwood, srsly, YOU ARE THE MAN.

Thanks for all. I was going to do it by myself but I don't have so much time right now. I received my iNew V3 today and will do the testing.

Thanks!!!
Thank you so much for your effort and your work, looking forward to our beloved MIUI Big Grin
@ Eliwood
I have a question for you...
this MIUI is for inew v3 with 850/2100 frequency or for 900/2100 frequency? Or are indifferent? Thanks for reply
I have been using MIUI for over 3 years. With my iNew I'm missing MIUI which made me looking to my GF's Xiaomi Hongmi with envy. BUT...now there is Eliwood! Awesome man!
I hope it can run as smooth as the stock ROM. Not having an open kernel will make this a challengce, but I hope iNew will come with either a good kernel or open kernel.

I'll be waiting to test the MIUI rom tomorrow Smiling Thanks for making this possible and please don't forget to make a nice instruction on how to flash the ROM Smiling
I hope you can make it stable and with portuguese language and without chinese junk :p
Great Job!!
Indeed, Great Job, i really want to try it out.
but this is my only phone atm and if ur not too sure about its stability i will wait till a new version is released, So excited to try it out,
thanks alot SmilingThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
darn it, cant control my eagerness, i think il just flash it now Tongue
thanks alot
will keep you updated on any bugs (hopefully none major >.<)
well....... not trying to alarm anyone, i followed the install procedure just as you said, however it got stuck on the inew logo didnt go past there, atm im trying to see how to "unbrick" it? my pc wont recognize it so im just looking around for an update.zip for a rom that works, wish me luck! Smiling
welp i ended up downloading the lewa rom via CWM the update.zip, as i was unable to connect to sp flash tools, i can probably connect now that ithe phone is on, but i think ill just stick to lewa untill more people haave had some experience with the miui, if its of any importance
i installed the miui with the directions as told, and i was using the ultimate 1.04 rom, maybe it was a bad rom to upgrade from as i have heard that for some roms you need to upgrade from stock or 1.03 (or whatever the dev used??)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10