www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI 0.781 BETA uploading now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2014-03-31, 16:13)m1112 Wrote: [ -> ]stock 1.0.8

thanks, il have to install 1.08 first i think, Tongue just out of itnerest how long was the first boot? i kept mine like that for 15 minutes and nothing happened so i just took out the battery
(2014-03-31, 16:12)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmm im really tempted to try it again but m1112 can you tell me what rom you had first

(2014-03-31, 15:53)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ](ah, to flash this rom i used the adb sideload method, do you know?
I connected the phone to pc, from cmw i choosed sideload method and after on terminal i run:
adb sideload *****rom-zip-file

did it work for you??? how did you do it if it works, please explain

NO, EXCUSE ME. I used this method to flash lewa rom and to try the miui the first time.
At the moment I am on lewa and when i find some time (I hope this afternoon) i try the miui after lewa. (the first time that I try to flash the miui, was after the stock 1.0.4)
Could be a problem of preloader?
Could be my v3 a chinese version, so the only rom that work must be a "C" version?
I dont think there is an actual "C" version, just on the firmware maybe, after 1.07 all inew V3s are just called Inew V3 not V3-E etc, besdies my one had E on it when i recievd it and it flashes the lewa perfectly fine,
i dont actually know what a preloader is, can you explain??
do you think i should wait till you have tried your method?
atm i cant use sp tools to flash 1.08 coz well, my pc wont connect to my phone properly(long enough) brief connection bfore it dc's, and none of the drivers ive foudnd seem to work Sad
thanks
1)Flashed miui after lewa.. nothing inew white screen ;-)
2)In the zip folder of Sp Flash there isn't linux binary.

I have tried also with adb method [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(I post some screenshot)

[Image: 53rdid.png]

and...
[Image: 9qfwhw.png]

nothing.. Inew splash screen
darn, i still cant connect my pc to my phone, it connects while its on now, but noting happens when the phone is off
Has anyone tested GPS with this Rom? Can you see satellites? SNR high? And what about the fix? Quick? And stable or losing fix all the time?
First fix Was veeery Quick, remember 2sec., And the second same, more dont know...
(2014-03-31, 23:27)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]darn, i still cant connect my pc to my phone, it connects while its on now, but noting happens when the phone is off
until 1.0.4 version the roms work (I re-install the 1.0.4 from needrom and it works!).
Now, what can I do? Someone else have my same problem? (The miui and rom> 1.0.4 don't work, it remain on inew logo).
i think we will need to get sp flash tools to boot it without the miui and 1.04 preloader and use the lewa preloader? im not too sure how we would do that though, id think to keep it on lewa then bott into 1.04? without preloader checkd in sp flash tools?
i really dont know at the moment tho, lemme know what ideas/help you got Smiling
1)The preloader is flashed only with sp tool or also during ota?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10