www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI 0.781 BETA uploading now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tonigh i re try The miui after lewa
lemme know how it goes pantalone Smiling
Ahoj, moje baterka nic moc, včera umřela po necelych 3 hodinách a 3g už vidím řešíš... Diky za ochotu a práci s MIUI
(2014-03-31, 02:25)m1112 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahoj, moje baterka nic moc, včera umřela po necelych 3 hodinách a 3g už vidím řešíš... Diky za ochotu a práci s MIUI

English please (don't blame me, blame Google translate):
Quote:Hello, my flashlight much, died yesterday after less than 3 hours and 3G RESIS I see ... Thanks for your willingness to work and MIUI

I have no idea what you exactly mean so i can't help you.
sorry, I forgot that I am on chinaphonearena ... my experience is that MIUI has a problem with battery - 3.5 hours setting up and installing and the battery is dead. Another problem I had with 3G - China's Band Mode. Otherwise, a few bugs, but MIUI is useful and Im very happy to see MIUI in my phone
(2014-03-31, 15:41)m1112 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, I forgot that I am on chinaphonearena ... my experience is that MIUI has a problem with battery - 3.5 hours setting up and installing and the battery is dead. Another problem I had with 3G - China's Band Mode. Otherwise, a few bugs, but MIUI is useful and Im very happy to see MIUI in my phone

could you tell us how u flashed miui, and from what rom, thanks
Im downloading from
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

recorded on the SD card, reboot into CWM recovery and installed without problems. The first start was a little longer, then everything is fine
(ah, to flash this rom i used the adb sideload method, do you know?
I connected the phone to pc, from cmw i choosed sideload method and after on terminal i run:
adb sideload *****rom-zip-file
hmmmm im really tempted to try it again but m1112 can you tell me what rom you had first

(2014-03-31, 15:53)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ](ah, to flash this rom i used the adb sideload method, do you know?
I connected the phone to pc, from cmw i choosed sideload method and after on terminal i run:
adb sideload *****rom-zip-file

did it work for you??? how did you do it if it works, please explain
stock 1.0.8
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10