www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI 0.781 BETA uploading now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
im assuming by ota u mean cwm update.zip although "over the air' is its real meaning and i dont think it requires a "flash" as such, only thing is, that on SP flash tools you can choose what you want to flash, and can tick or untick the preloader, im not toooo surehow that will help, but i think its worth a shot, if only i could get my phone to have a stable connection with my pc ;P
yes, ota=update.zip

but.. why my cell doesn't work with this miui?
I tried this Rom, but wouldnt boot. Phone gets stuck on iNew bootscreen. Nothing more. Too bad, I wanted to check, because the rom looks fine.
Thanks for the effort.
(2014-04-01, 23:03)MarcelMG Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this Rom, but wouldnt boot. Phone gets stuck on iNew bootscreen. Nothing more. Too bad, I wanted to check, because the rom looks fine.
Thanks for the effort.

(same problem)
What was your stock rom? 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.0.6? 1.0.3?
all three of us have the same problem, maybe eliwood can fix/change/update the rom so that we can flash it Smiling
As the cooker said..... "stay tuned for a new version...."

All we are tuned !!! ;)
(2014-04-01, 23:37)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-01, 23:03)MarcelMG Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this Rom, but wouldnt boot. Phone gets stuck on iNew bootscreen. Nothing more. Too bad, I wanted to check, because the rom looks fine.
Thanks for the effort.

(same problem)
What was your stock rom? 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.0.6? 1.0.3?

I swap roms a lot, I think I had 1.04 or 1.03 before that. These, and LeWa are the ones that work best for me. I cant get the GPS to work flawless. But this Miui I cant test, it is not starting. Only booting to the white iNew screen. I did the wipes etc but nothing. Who is going to try the next release?
yep lewa work very well with my v3.. I hope also in the near future the miui (my brother has it on his cellphone).

The problem is: "Why on some v3 this (and other) rom work and on other not work"?
If the device is the same, the roms will be the same.. not?
(2014-04-02, 01:14)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ]yep lewa work very well with my v3.. I hope also in the near future the miui (my brother has it on his cellphone).

The problem is: "Why on some v3 this (and other) rom work and on other not work"?
I have no idea whatsoever, but im assuming its the preloader (although again i dont know what it is, its jsut on some threads i have seen that people have different preloaders on their phones so yeah :/ , thats why i want to get sp flash tools to work so i can flash with a working preloder >.<,
HELP US OUT EliWOOD PLES <3LubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

also one more thing, i personally havnt used miui, and from what i can see this lewa rom seems rather similiar to miui, is there much difference,
i only dislike the lewa coz it seems rather heavy on the system and it lags every now and then
(2014-04-02, 01:47)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-02, 01:14)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ]yep lewa work very well with my v3.. I hope also in the near future the miui (my brother has it on his cellphone).

I have no idea whatsoever, but im assuming its the preloader (although again i dont know what it is, its jsut on some threads i have seen that people have different preloaders on their phones so yeah :/ , thats why i want to get sp flash tools to work so i can flash with a working preloder >.<,
HELP US OUT EliWOOD PLES <3LubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubLubThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

also one more thing, i personally havnt used miui, and from what i can see this lewa rom seems rather similiar to miui, is there much difference,
i only dislike the lewa coz it seems rather heavy on the system and it lags every now and then

the problem for us is not only with the "miui" but with other roms.. There are some expert users that could explain us the problem?
Preloader? (but why? are there more version of inew v3?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10