www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI 0.781 BETA uploading now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
yeah... the problem is to take our device to 1.0.8.
(for the developer.. how could we help? do you need some information about our device?")
you seem to be correct, i wish i could go to v1.08 atm , buuut my pc wnt recognise my preloader Sad
(I hope that I don't neet to install windows on my pc)
:-)
(2014-04-02, 23:45)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]you seem to be correct, i wish i could go to v1.08 atm , buuut my pc wnt recognise my bootloader Sad

Hi Crown.
i installed via CWM an update.zip v1.0.8 i found on need rom.
Phone will not boot, stuck on INew logo.
Only Lewa 1.0.4 works !!
I'll give up and wait for INEW to release the Upgrade app and a working FW for all type of iNwe V3.
Ferdinand still Crying
(2014-04-03, 00:08)fmcheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-02, 23:45)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]you seem to be correct, i wish i could go to v1.08 atm , buuut my pc wnt recognise my bootloader Sad

Hi Crown.
i installed via CWM an update.zip v1.0.8 i found on need rom.
Phone will not boot, stuck on INew logo.
Only Lewa 1.0.4 works !!
I'll give up and wait for INEW to release the Upgrade app and a working FW for all type of iNwe V3.
Ferdinand still Crying

exact same thing happened to me :/
if it has something to do with our preloaders u can choose to not flash the preloader in sp flash tools, but for the life of me i cant get my pc to read the drivers fro my current preloader, maybe the fault is there Sad
we hope that inew tell us something about different v3.
Or we need the official app upgrade ;-)
y not try the miui lite apps posted under iNewV3 main page? i m using it now...all seems ok...i was miui beta my elliwood, everything was ok until i reboot the phone..and it stuck at inew logo definitely. So, i just reinstall the 1.08 rom with root+CWM + GPS fix posted earlier with miui lite app..everything seems ok..i m able to utilize miui dailer, contact, SMS and theme functions..u guys should try that
will do thanks Smiling
YEP. Someone could convert the 1.0.8 with gps fix in update.zip please (this week I have no time to install win 7 on my pc)
pantalone i havnt got the gps fix version, and im too scared to flash it atm Sad in the middle of exams so no time, but i fu can tell me how to create the update.zip il do it for ya, i somehow managed to flash it via sp flash tools just today
but mine doesnt have 1.08 gps so maybe someone else can give u theirs, if not lemme know how to make the update.zip and il do it fer ya
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10