www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MIUI 0.781 BETA uploading now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dear Eliwood. I have already installed your ROM and there are couple of comments.
First of all Camera. When I'm trying to switch in Video mode app is crashing.
Other comments relate to MIUI features, I think (this is the first time when I'm use it, so forgive me) Smiling
- small fonts in Caller log (if I'm making fonts bigger in Display setting then in other applications it becomes too big)
- can't find menu for SIM cards color changing;
- when I'm writing SMS I see two buttons for each Sim card. Is it possible to make a preffered one card (like in stock Android)?

Anyway your ROM works fine, thank you very much for your job! Thumbs Up
Great job, I congratulate him, on that probe while I realized that this rom is for version TD_SCDMA whereby the 3g does not work here. It would be interesting to change the baseband by a support for Europe. A greeting and thanks for this great work.
problem... after the boot it remain on Inew boot image...
(2014-03-30, 09:34)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ]problem... after the boot it remain on Inew boot image...

same thing happened to me, i ended up booting lewa rom via CWM using update.zip from sd card
(2014-03-30, 07:46)babuba Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Eliwood. I have already installed your ROM and there are couple of comments.
First of all Camera. When I'm trying to switch in Video mode app is crashing.
Other comments relate to MIUI features, I think (this is the first time when I'm use it, so forgive me) Smiling
- small fonts in Caller log (if I'm making fonts bigger in Display setting then in other applications it becomes too big)
- can't find menu for SIM cards color changing;
- when I'm writing SMS I see two buttons for each Sim card. Is it possible to make a preffered one card (like in stock Android)?

Anyway your ROM works fine, thank you very much for your job! Thumbs Up

could you tell us what firmware you upgraded from? what method you used?
thanks
Yep. I am now under lewa ROM because The miui doesn't work. I have tried several times But nothing.... I re downloaded The ROM But nothing
(2014-03-30, 12:03)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]could you tell us what firmware you upgraded from? what method you used?
Updated from 1.0.8 that I take from next thread. For update use CWM.
Oh, and one more. In opening post I can't find gapps, so I've downloaded it separately from other site.
OK. So..
Full wipe
And after miui?
(I LL need to Find a method to install The 1.0.8 With my configuration
That's right.
1.0.8, Wipe all, MIUI install, gapps install, reboot. Everything was installed fine without any issues.

After day of using also have a couple of observation. DU Battery Saver doesn't work properly, it does not automatically switch modes although in menu this parameter is ON.
And most importantly the charge is spent quicker than on the stock ROM and it is noticeable. Crying Screenshot will be added later when the charge will drop to a minimum.
(2014-03-28, 16:34)nippon Wrote: [ -> ]@ Eliwood
I have a question for you...
this MIUI is for inew v3 with 850/2100 frequency or for 900/2100 frequency? Or are indifferent? Thanks for reply

news about my question? Smiling
(2014-03-30, 23:09)pantolone Wrote: [ -> ]OK. So..
Full wipe
And after miui?
(I LL need to Find a method to install The 1.0.8 With my configuration

could you let me know on how u update your rom,
currently i have been unable to find a way, i tried a 1.08 update.zip and although it flashed, i ended up with the inew logo on boot image stuck, so i just reflashed lewa :/

(2014-03-30, 16:14)babuba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-30, 12:03)CrownSA Wrote: [ -> ]could you tell us what firmware you upgraded from? what method you used?
Updated from 1.0.8 that I take from next thread. For update use CWM.
Oh, and one more. In opening post I can't find gapps, so I've downloaded it separately from other site.

thanks, il have to try updating from 1.08, i came from the ultimate 1.04, so maybe that interfered? although i am not sure at all, but thanks for your help
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10