www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T200C] My running review, thoughts, and opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The THL T200C should be able to take a screenshot. You need to press Volume Down and Power at the exact same time and hold them together. Practice makes perfect. If you press one before the other, the screen will turn off or you'll get the volume slider come up.
ok had another fast charge from 42% to 100! over ten minutes...but then immediately after that i lasted 1 day and 10 hours going down to 28%...am attaching my GSAM screen shot..(finally got hang of screenshot,thanks to sniper!)

am not sure if this fast charge thing is due to the portapow fast power charger only usb cable i used that day(it cant data transfer)..i see that max input is 514ma with thl cable but with power charger cable it is 3599ma!! have to check if it happens with normal thl cable also and if it has got anything to do with start charging near 40%

ur comments are welcome
(2014-04-24, 20:52)mkh Wrote: [ -> ]ok had another fast charge from 42% to 100! over ten minutes...but then immediately after that i lasted 1 day and 10 hours going down to 28%...am attaching my GSAM screen shot..(finally got hang of screenshot,thanks to sniper!)

am not sure if this fast charge thing is due to the portapow fast power charger only usb cable i used that day(it cant data transfer)..i see that max input is 514ma with thl cable but with power charger cable it is 3599ma!! have to check if it happens with normal thl cable also and if it has got anything to do with start charging near 40%

ur comments are welcome

That's amazing! Just wanted to ask you, which power source are you using? Obviously, it is not USB from PC, isn't it? Big Grin Just curious where the hell do you get almost 4 amps? Or maybe you are using charger with higher voltage? Also, is it safe for the battery? Thanks!
For the record, I think the "fast charge" thing is a bug, not a feature. That said, getting a charge in 10 minutes that lasts you over a day is pretty inarguably awesome!
(2014-04-25, 07:01)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]For the record, I think the "fast charge" thing is a bug, not a feature. That said, getting a charge in 10 minutes that lasts you over a day is pretty inarguably awesome!

Actually, fast charger feature does exist and on branded phones there are a lot of custom kernels where devs enable this feature. But as far as i know it only works if you are charging using PC's USB port. It disables data and uses max 500ma (USB2.0) or 900ma(SOME USB3.0). Basically, if you have USB3.0 you can get this fast charge working. Not useful if using charger Tongue But in this case - yes, it is more like a bug, because how can the phone basically charge in ten minutes??? It is not possible!!!! Big Grin Is @mkh the only one who managed to charge his phone in ten minutes?
i use an anker quadport wall charger..cable as i mentioned portapow charge only cable..last charge it took 2.5 hours but went from 27% to 50% in ten minutes@3599ma and then slowed down to finish the charge to 100%..maybe its a battery bug

update on bluetooth...i am able to stream music from my thlt200 to my aux in car blue tooth adapter ( rambotech addon car stereo adapter) without any problems at all...and also able to use for recieving calls over the speaker.

screengaurd that came with the phone already looking scratched in 15 days of use!
So what electronic current does that charger produce? You should be more careful about that, because Chinese batteries are really sensitive speaking about currents. For example if factory charger produces 500ma, and you are using almost 4 amps it is pretty normal for battery to go crazy. I might be wrong, because it is the first time i have ever seen this amazing charger. Anyway, just make sure that your battery would not be damaged by that charger (which is more than possible as your charger can produce max 7 amps). ;)

About screen guard... Do you think that it is really necessary to use it? I saw some pretty amazing glass tests of this phone on youtube and i think that screen protector is not really needed. Just my opinion though ;)
I personally haven't used a screen guard on my last 3 phones. I think screen protectors are great at preventing some small scratches or scrapes that may occur, but the advancements in Gorilla Glass really overcomes most of that. A screen protector does not protect against drops/cracking, which I currently (and arguably stupidly) have no protection against.

In regards to fast-charge, my phone does it occasionally. When I see it happening, it creeps up by a few percentage points every minute. When I see this happening, I try to unplug it and plug it back in again a few minutes later. That usually corrects what I viewed as a "problem" and charging resumes as normal.

It has happened on a few different chargers, with ratings ranging from 500 mA to 2.1 A. I believe the amperage ratings on a chargers are rated maximums, but the true output of the charger depends on the load (or in this case your phone).
So, i know that in thl t100 and t11 we cannot run xposed framework, and i hope thl reads this :p i will never buy a phone that cannot run either miui or xposed framework without bugs, does any of the t200c roms have any problem with xposed also or it works without a hitch?
I installed and use Xposed without any problems on my T200C. There unfortunately aren't a lot of ROMs out for this phone quite yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8