www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T200C] My running review, thoughts, and opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ipega PG-9025 has been shipped. Awaiting anxiously. And still unnecessarily crashing into walls in Asphalt in the meantime.

I use 4 different chargers, but none of them are the stock charger. Ha. (If I remember right, mine isn't built for USA power outlets anyway.)

@mkh is right regarding charger amperage. Ratings I've seen range from 500mA to 2100mA (2.1A). Those ratings denote the maximum current the charger *can* supply. The amount it actually does supply depends on the load (in this case, your phone). In short, a higher amperage charger can charge a device faster up to a certain point... but once you exceed that point, no real benefit or danger exists.

The counter-argument to this is that a battery's biggest enemy is heat. Charging a device quickly heats the battery more, and therefore shortens battery life over time.
any kit kat update or battery update for this my friends?
Hey @mkh ! Long time no see.

I have not seen any Kit Kat updates for this phone, but that doesn't keep me up at night. The differences between JB and KK seem to be minor and this phone does everything I need it to with Jelly Bean so far. I have no need for Kit Kat besides the wow-factor.

As far as battery life goes, the false fast-charge is the only minor problem I've had. If that ever happens, turning off the phone, removing and replacing the battery, then booting up the phone again seems to reset the battery meter so you can charge again as normal and get a full charge to the device.

Overall, I'm still exceedingly happy with my phone. I hope you all are as well!
yep..am exceedingly happy with the thlt200c...6months of use and its doing fine...i wish i only had a better battery!!
Hey @mkh ! Welcome back, buddy!

My only *real* complaint with the battery has been that fast-charge glitch where it doesn't seem to fully charge. If it wasn't for that, my battery life would be consistently solid.

Have you tried the update to 1.0.6 firmware? I haven't yet, but perhaps it would help.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8