www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: App for repartitioning your phone's internal memory.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi there, I am using Lenovo S920, followed the repartitioning step, install the apk, run it, choose the amount (I choose 2.77GB for my 4 GB phone, any issue?), then boot into recovery (TWRP 2.5.0.0), it hv error can't mount data and emmc error. I try the factory reset, it failed since can mount the data storage. I can't boot up my phone now. What to do now?? Anyone can help.

After that I read here and there, try multiple thing, still can't settle. Now my phone only can enter TWRP recovery, can't do any other thing, I even try to flash the CMW using SP tool, it can't success.
(2014-05-26, 21:05)niaoren13200 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I am using Lenovo S920, followed the repartitioning step, install the apk, run it, choose the amount (I choose 2.77GB for my 4 GB phone, any issue?), then boot into recovery (TWRP 2.5.0.0), it hv error can't mount data and emmc error. I try the factory reset, it failed since can mount the data storage. I can't boot up my phone now. What to do now?? Anyone can help.
me too with my S920 Sad
try the following

go into recovery mode
mount n storage
try to format cache
format data,
then back to reboot the phone.

or else go to factory mode
go to clear EMMC
then back to reboot.

or else flash a new rom by recovery mode
(2014-06-12, 08:52)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]try the following

go into recovery mode
mount n storage
try to format cache
format data,
then back to reboot the phone.

or else go to factory mode
go to clear EMMC
then back to reboot.

or else flash a new rom by recovery mode

I use twrp 2.6.3.0
yes try everything format cache, data, dalvik
, factory mode

I try flash 5Gb primary partition
1.Spflashtool to Flash ebr1,2 With rom stuck on Boot logo
2. Spflashtool Only ebr1,2 Download mode with preinstalled rom
both Method stuck on Boot logo

where I fail both spflashtool, meteos method stuck on boot logo ???? Twrp Can not mount emmc. --"

Thank you sir.
make sure u had the official stock rom.
if u are sure and still cannot boot . pass the boot logo, then try to look for another oficial stock rom.

also try
format yr phone with Sp flash tool.
that is , after u choose the scatter file, then go to tab "format" then hit "start" , then connect yr phone .

after format, it takes about few seconds, then do yr flashing as usual.
(2014-06-12, 11:37)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]make sure u had the official stock rom.
if u are sure and still cannot boot . pass the boot logo, then try to look for another oficial stock rom.

also try
format yr phone with Sp flash tool.
that is , after u choose the scatter file, then go to tab "format" then hit "start" , then connect yr phone .

after format, it takes about few seconds, then do yr flashing as usual.

Thank you sir . I flash with vibeUI
This ebr must use for stock rom only ?
just flash the stock rom u download from the web,

before flash, first format yr phone with sp flash tool,
then u should be able to recover yr phone with stock rom.

after u can on the phone. then start all over again to repartition yr size.
Urgent issue!!!

Yesterday during the day my Tronsmart TS7 (MTK6589) did not want to turn on from sleep (ColorOS), until the everything was ok.
I tried to enter TWRP recovery but it was just showing the teamwin logo, tried to restart and enter OS but also showed only bootlogo.

I used SP Flash tools with my Stock rom to try get it back to life but option Firmware upgrade messed it up, format was done and now GP1 to GP4 partitions show 0 Mb and NAND memory missing while emmc shows 3628 Mb but cannot format and download from SP Flash the /data, /system and /cache, tried to format through new recovery and flashing zip but without success. First it showed as a 28 Gb device, seems that Meteos resize messed up partitions and the ability to format after failure.

I tried also using Download from KVD K7 and Cubot one (bot without flashing preloader), I managed to flash everything except the main three partitions, strangely emmc (internal SD card is OK and writable from Windows).

It seems it is bricked.

Can someone please provide a MTK Droid backup so that I can try to restore the whole phone?

Thanks to everyone.
I solved my soft brick issue with sp flash tool.

Here is my step:
1. I use sp flash tool to "upgrade" with stock rom
2. boot into the rom
3. then restart phone into recovery, now got no "can't mount" issue.
4. choose to restore my backup, which created before partition.
5. gain back my phone condition before I partition my phone.

After some research, I found another way for partition my Lenovo S920, it is just a zip file to flash through recovery. After I tried, it success, happy with big phone memory now.
Hello
My phone is a 32Gb and i need to make all the space internal without any part! Can this program do this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8