www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HomTom HT3 Pro - CUSTOM ROMS - BUGS & FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hello! The forum another forum user [another forum] was posted the backup [another forum modified stock firmware 113 for the 1st revision of the Homtom HT3 Pro[/b][/color][/size][/url]. It flashable by TWRP recovery.

Changes in comparison with the stock firmware:
+ Removed useless battery picture and made a%
+ Clock in the middle
+ Speed ​​of incoming Internet in the curtain
+ Removed from the status bar huge letters duplicate G, E, 3G, 4G
+ Slightly changed the font on the lock screen clock (as in the Android M)
+ Changed the settings icons on the stock android
+ Added Russian letters in the dialer (by the dark, better to replace)
+ Changed LED priority (now on the charge when the light is red, then, if they come to the notice, will blink green (in a stock still shines red))
+ Changed the display of the full charge (green lights are now only ever be 100% rather than a stock at 90%)
+ Engineering menu item in the settings made (in accessibility)
+ Native audio player replaced by the player Sony (updated through the play of market)
+ Native browser replaced with a browser from CM
+ Native launcher replaced with Nova Launcher
+ Audiomod with equalizer (works on all but the native radio)
+ Wallpaper replaced
+ Deleted item updates "over the air" because it is useless for custom firmware
+ Removed hot knot (4 applications)
+ As a root set SuperSU-v2.78-SYSTEMMODE
+ Replaced boot logo
[attachment=3102][attachment=3101][attachment=3100][attachment=3099][attachment=3098][attachment=3097]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] cleaned the trash. Anyone who installed it liked. Maybe someone here will like it too ... Wink
The LedWakeLock problem after incoming calls and SMS can be solved by [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Like any stock firmware for Homtom HT3 Pro there is a problem with the battery run LedWakeLock discharge to turn on the LED.
It is necessary to reduce the power save mode, up to 5%, and try not to discharge up to this level. If still red LED blinks, after charge the battery more than 5%, you must restart the smartphone.
Try ... Good luck! Smiling
(2017-02-05, 23:57)sshhuurraavvii Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] cleaned the trash. Anyone who installed it liked. Maybe someone here will like it too ... Wink
The LedWakeLock problem after incoming calls and SMS can be solved by [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Like any stock firmware for Homtom HT3 Pro there is a problem with the battery run LedWakeLock discharge to turn on the LED.
It is necessary to reduce the power save mode, up to 5%, and try not to discharge up to this level. If still red LED blinks, after charge the battery more than 5%, you must restart the smartphone.
This firmware it's very very good... but i want change the order of icons in quicksettings menù... How Can i do?

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk
(2017-02-06, 07:02)Denethor Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (Root is needed) and the module [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
Good Luck!
Smiling
The forum another forum asked to make a [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . Maybe here and someone should be. The Firmware backup stock recovery replaced by TWRP (root can be obtained through it). It contains no other changes.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Cool
(2016-10-31, 02:01)Mman1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can someone tell me which custom rom works on my rev2 ht3/pro?(when i goes to about there is no xp/xc, but my modem version is 2016-04 17:21) i don't wanna brick..thanks!!

I have the same Version. Can i flash the cm 12.1 ?
So the cm 12.1 have the german language?
(2017-02-05, 23:57)sshhuurraavvii Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] cleaned the trash. Anyone who installed it liked. Maybe someone here will like it too ... Wink

How can i install this firmware?
(2017-02-26, 05:28)johnmlc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] cleaned the trash. Anyone who installed it liked. Maybe someone here will like it too ... Wink

How can i install this firmware?With TWRP

(2017-02-26, 22:21)Denethor Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] cleaned the trash. Anyone who installed it liked. Maybe someone here will like it too ... Wink

How can i install this firmware?With TWRP

I try it, but i can´t, how can i install this with TWRP?
(2017-03-03, 03:35)johnmlc Wrote: [ -> ]I try it, but i can´t, how can i install this with TWRP?

If the smartphone 1 revision, there are no problems with the firmware should arise. This firmware for TWRP and easily flashed at anyone who tried.
Describe your problem more, please.
(2017-03-03, 05:18)sshhuurraavvii Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-03, 03:35)johnmlc Wrote: [ -> ]I try it, but i can´t, how can i install this with TWRP?

If the smartphone 1 revision, there are no problems with the firmware should arise. This firmware for TWRP and easily flashed at anyone who tried.
Describe your problem more, please.

I dont know how to install or flash it with TWRP. Theres a page with the steps? i
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15