www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HomTom HT3 Pro - CUSTOM ROMS - BUGS & FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2017-03-03, 05:27)johnmlc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], for example, or use the search.
TWRP take [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (mind you, that it is for only 1 revision), Flash Tool [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
Say thanks to [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and good luck!
(2017-02-05, 16:55)machak10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-05, 05:01)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-05, 01:40)machak10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cleo,i just installed this ROM,all ok so far but that camera blur bug..Sad..any chance to get rid of that bug any time..?

The camera works perfectly on my old HT3 Pro (1.0.9) with my MODDED rom.
Probably you have a new version of HT3 Pro.
Just to clear out..i'm talking about VIBE UI Lenovo P1m S029_160226_16G_ROW.
What can i do to fix camera?It's not used much and often but like this is completely unusable...
See attached photo...
Actually my question is the same as in post #32

Hi Cleo!

I have the same question. Its the perfect rom for this mobile. Just this failure are unsolved. Player, if you have some time, try to change out the camera softwear (driver) with the stock homtom.
Its a very good mobile. Just this thing missing...
Thank you Cleo! ?
(2017-02-05, 01:31)sshhuurraavvii Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Is this what you are looking for?
Regards
Hi!

Someone please help! I flashed the th7 pro mod on my phone, and I lost my IMEI numbers and the Baseband version is Unknown. What happend? And how can I get a working phone? I try to reflash the ht7 pro mod rom and restore the nvram, flash this Stock HT3 Pro V1.1.2 twrp MOD and restore the nvram but nothing Sad
Try this

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But your baseband unknown, might not work
(2017-08-10, 00:57)ItHurtz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But your baseband unknown, might not work

Where can I find a working MD and APDB file? Sad
(2017-08-10, 01:31)herrfricc Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I find a working MD and APDB file? Sad

From a full stock ROM for your phone
(2017-08-10, 01:45)Ninja^F.U.B.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]From a full stock ROM for your phone

Anyone has one? I still not find a stock rom. Which one is on needrom, after flash the phone does not turn on. I need to flash any other rom to turn on my phone.
(2017-08-10, 04:28)herrfricc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2017-08-10, 13:42)DirKNirK Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It's for HT7 pro and I have HT3 pro. I don' find MD file just only APDB...

On the official webpage there is no stock rom for HT3 pro... it's so annoying. The phones support is equals whit nothing...

I trying to solve my problem, but I ordered a new phone and it's not a Homtom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15