www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HomTom HT3 Pro - CUSTOM ROMS - BUGS & FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2016-08-12, 01:13)Turbodima Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 00:56)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-12, 00:34)Turbodima Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the answer!
I'm talking about firmware Cyanogenmod.
I ordered from China HT3pro and wait for their delivery. Since I'm a fan of cyanogen, I would like the Russian language in the firmware!
Thank you
встроенное программное обеспечение было сделано Никита Igor-S74
Я сделал часть своей прошивки
Я уверен, что есть русский язык внутри

Спасибо! Как получу телефон - скачаю прошивку.
спасибо вам Никита Wink

Thank you Nikita Wink
Hello, Cleopatra! I'm from Russia. Big fan of MIUI. You can make a port of this firmware? Preferably MIUI 8. Many thanks in advance for the answer.
(2016-08-13, 15:31)Gelfinn Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Cleopatra! I'm from Russia. Big fan of MIUI. You can make a port of this firmware? Preferably MIUI 8. Many thanks in advance for the answer.
В последнее время я очень занят никита
Я сделаю это, когда я получаю время
Мне нравится, как вы действуете на Android Wink

Lately I've been very busy
I'll do it when I get the time
I like the way you act on Android Wink
(2016-07-11, 01:29)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: 33dy22p.jpg] [Image: dlnb4j.jpg] [Image: 2sb9aoj.jpg] [Image: 287n98l.jpg]
[Image: 33uyag0.jpg] [Image: 20tjmde.jpg] [Image: 6hqgwg.jpg] [Image: 260tkx0.jpg]

To install BusyBox 1.24.1 apk by Meefik, tap on the icon (the open box).
Then, follow the next screenshots :

[Image: 2cypgzt.jpg] [Image: m7uv0l.jpg] [Image: 2m2gzle.jpg] [Image: zml1v.jpg]

Wink

Hi Cleo,since i'm big fan of VIBE UI (have Lenovo K3 Note in my house,my daughter's phone) i would like to try this one on my wife's HT3 Pro..Big Grin..can i just flash it over 1.12 ver. rooted and TWRP'ed without anything lost?
Hi machak10 !

Please follow carefully all the steps that I have suggested on Needrom.
And above all, make a twrp backup of your current rom, before to intall Vibe.

Regards
Good day, Cleopatra! Interested in 2 questions in our apparatus. 1. The phone is very hot, even with basic web surfing. 2. Does not always work the proximity sensor during a conversation (i.e., not always off screen). Is there any possible solutions to the problems? PS firmware Stoke 1.1.2 + root
(2016-08-17, 18:26)Gelfinn Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) Try to install my custom roms

Regards
Cleopatra! I have installed your firmware 1.1.2 from the site needrom. Proximity Fix writes "Not supported on your device".
(2016-08-17, 18:56)Gelfinn Wrote: [ -> ]Cleopatra! I have installed your firmware 1.1.2 from the site needrom. Proximity Fix writes "Not supported on your device".
In my "Stock HT3 Pro V1.1.2 twrp MOD" I have only add SuperSU and BusyBox.
And I have removed "Google Maps".
I have not modified any other app/file.
Actually I also use this firmware in my HomTom.
I have not problem with proximity sensor.
(2016-08-01, 19:41)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi valerossi46 !

If the led doesn't works ... it is better this way.
Actually, the big bug of the stock firmware of HomTom HT3 Pro is the led.
Maybe I have found a fix to solve the led issue.
I have tested with success this fix.
As soon as possible I will post a tutorial step by step about this fix.

Regards

Ciao Cleopatra, great wotk on the HT3 PRO, mille grazie.

I am using the rooted stock ROM 1.1.3 with the Notification Light Widget from Chris Tattersall to avoid the wakelock issue. Its working quite well, as long the device is not charged and the battery is not lower als 15%, then the LED goes on.

I am very much interested in your bugfix about the wakelock issue bug of the HT3 Pro.

The HT3 Pro is a very stable, nice device and it would be great if this could be fixed by bugfix or custom ROM.

Grazie, Matsuo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15