www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HomTom HT3 Pro - CUSTOM ROMS - BUGS & FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I need big help. I wanted to change the firmware using SP Flash Tool.

After updating the software, the phone reboots with a damaged image Crying.
I attach a photo of the problem. What can I do?
[attachment=3015]
From other post I read thad I need Stock ROM Version 1.1.3 for SP Flash Tool or alone file lk.bin from stock 1.1.3 ROM to upload. Somebody have it?

Ok phone working. I have uploaded version 1.0.3, and the display is working properly. Now the question. What Custom ROM is recommend now to load? HOMTOM HT7 PRO PORTING is the best? Recovery I will have already installed
Hi sampler !

Have you successfully restored your HT3 Pro ?
Well done !
Yes. I managed to bring it back. It started with the fact that I wanted to change the KingUser aplication after kingroot using the app supersu me. The phone restarted and stopped on the logo. Instead, upload recovery and load the system thought that reads the system by SP Flash Tool. On needrom page I found stock ROM 1.0.9 and I have uploaded to yield beautiful straps as pictured above. It turned out that something was bothering the (supposedly file lk.bin). Interestingly load the old firmware 1.0.3 stock brought him back to life.

Now I have a question the firmware HT7 Pro port is the ability to install / move applications to the SD card?
Appeared in the latest revision of the official software HT3 PRO. GF_20_HT3Pro_XP_VC_N40_V1.0.3_user_20160921-19_27_43. Please note that you can not upload TWRP appear bootloop. Flash can be downloaded here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi,

Can someone tell me which custom rom works on my rev2 ht3/pro?(when i goes to about there is no xp/xc, but my modem version is 2016-04 17:21) i don't wanna brick..thanks!!
I read a lot, it seems if i not have XP version of this phone it working,but i haven't tried yet. Cleopatra, what do you think about it?
Hi Everyone
Hi Cleo!

I have previously in the past months tried your Lenovo Vibe rom on the HT3 Pro of my mother.
She is an old person, 60++ and i am very concerned if she goes out and runs out of battery
(ok i now, powerbanks)

But, i have bought 2 devices HT3 Pro and i would like to make them finally work properly and not run out in half of the day

Do we have a solution for that? People from Homtom said they would give Android 6 out, but we are still on hold... if ever....!!!!

thank you in advance for your help
I testing the latest original soft XP 1.0.3 and the battery level is ok by me. Battery drop isn't too fast.
(2016-11-07, 03:47)sampler Wrote: [ -> ]I testing the latest original soft XP 1.0.3 and the battery level is ok by me. Battery drop isn't too fast.
Hi! the link above - does not work Sad
where can I download 1.0.3 firmware?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15