www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HomTom HT3 Pro - CUSTOM ROMS - BUGS & FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2016-10-05, 20:23)liorkd Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And follow carefully all the steps Smiling
Thank you.
Can I leave it unrooted with this costum recovery?
(2016-10-06, 03:27)liorkd Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you.
Can I leave it unrooted with this costum recovery?

"Yes. We can" Big Grin
So I skip the superuser install?
Thank you.
Do I need to install GAPPS after installing this ROM?

(2016-07-14, 06:05)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: 242tu7o.jpg] [Image: 10er32s.jpg]

Wink
Hi liorkd !

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

However, I strongly recommend you the next custom rom :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello Cleopatra!
Thank you for great job here, I rly appreciate this.
I'm owner of HT3 PRO and I was using your ports but finally I have to back to stock firmware, even with bootloader (SafetyNet stuff, unrooted etc). Got some problems with IMEI but it was easy to fix with a lot of tutorials at google but finally got issue that I need help if I may ask. Smth happened to my GPS. I know that Mediatec not working well with localization services but original soft works much better then now. GPS getting fix for few seconds and then losing it, localization isn't precize and signal is much worse. It looking like turning off power at GPS module in every 10-20sec. I tried set AGPS data and not much help, can't find EPO at engineering mode and don't want root my homtom. You know this phone best and maybe you have any idea what I can do to improve GPS?
(2016-10-18, 04:51)nivele Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try it and let me know if it is to your liking.

Smiling
Hello,

Yesterday I tried two times to flash the HT7 ROM. In both cases, after re-flashing the nvram, my smartphone still stuck on the Homtom logo for more than 30 minutes. I was forced to remove the battery...
I tried to wipe cahe and dalvik without more success...
By chance I could restore my full backup by twrp.
Did you have any solution ?

Thanks
(2016-10-18, 17:45)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Try it and let me know if it is to your liking.

Smiling

I would like to try it but my phone can't be rooted, no SU and probably must have stock bootloader due to integrity tests from my job software. Also SP MultiPort Flash not working for me and I'm using Mediatek SP Flash Tool so skipping SU instal isn't problem but what happened if I skip NVRAM backup - how important is it and what data it restore? Anyway I'll try with twrp to see what integrity test would show.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15