www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HomTom HT3 Pro - CUSTOM ROMS - BUGS & FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2017-12-10, 06:05)machak10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cleo,sorry for bugging you i know that you don't have much time but i have big problem now.I was on your Lenovo Vibe Mod ROM and i wanted to jump from that one to this HT7Pro MOD.I did ALL the steps you mentioned (i DID make NVRAM backup before installing it and DID NVRAM restore after installing) but now i'm stuck without ANY sim card or baseband being recognized.What to do now?Can i go back to stock ROM and flash HT7Pro ROM from there?Will my IMEI be there or is it lost (i don't understand how did this happened??).Please help..Sad

EDIT: i managed to flash stock ROM 1.0.9. all is working,my SIM card detected and i have full 3G signal BUT my IMEI isn't there again...how to solve this mess..?

Ok..i'm back from STOCK 1.0.9 to STOCK 1.1.2 and from there next to HT7Pro MOD ROM,this time it was success..ther problem with lost IMEI (it still persist but i don't care about IMEI as long my SIM card is recognized and i'm able to make/receive cals,messages etc.) was that i followed first time this tutorial here at CPA for flashing HT7Pro MOD with this line:
2) Flash it with SP Flash Tool (Format All + Download).
I'm guessing that's what messed up all..now i tried followint tutorial from NeedRom where 1st line was:
1) Flash it with SP Flash Tool (FIRMWARE UPGRADE option).
And..bang..all ok ..so for me "Firmware Upgrade" was right thing to do flashing FROM official HT3Pro 1.1.2 ROM.
(2017-12-10, 06:05)machak10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cleo,sorry for bugging you i know that you don't have much time but i have big problem now.I was on your Lenovo Vibe Mod ROM and i wanted to jump from that one to this HT7Pro MOD.I did ALL the steps you mentioned (i DID make NVRAM backup before installing it and DID NVRAM restore after installing) but now i'm stuck without ANY sim card or baseband being recognized.What to do now?Can i go back to stock ROM and flash HT7Pro ROM from there?Will my IMEI be there or is it lost (i don't understand how did this happened??).Please help..Sad

EDIT: i managed to flash stock ROM 1.0.9. all is working,my SIM card detected and i have full 3G signal BUT my IMEI isn't there again...how to solve this mess..?

STEPS :

1) On the dialer, type the next sequence :

*#*#3646633#*#*

2) On the "Telephony" tab choose "GPRS".
3) Tap on SIM1 and write your first IMEI.
4) Then, tap on "WRITE IMEI".
5) Tap on SIM2 and write your second IMEI.
6) Then, tap on "WRITE IMEI".
7) Reboot the phone.

Regards
(2017-12-10, 19:10)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]STEPS :

1) On the dialer, type the next sequence :

*#*#3646633#*#*

2) On the "Telephony" tab choose "GPRS".
3) Tap on SIM1 and write your first IMEI.
4) Then, tap on "WRITE IMEI".
5) Tap on SIM2 and write your second IMEI.
6) Then, tap on "WRITE IMEI".
7) Reboot the phone.

Regards
Thanks Cleo,i did it all the way you suggest and i managed to write both IMEI but..there is only IMEI 1 written..maybe because there is only 1 SIM card inserted?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15