www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Kitkat Style Rom Inew V3 Beta Preview (Root + CWM Touch) GG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi! my first Beta firmware preview for the Inew V3 based on Android/Linux Kernel 3.4.5
if you like to try new roms then maybe you like this one in Kitkat style Smiling
the looks, feel and also the working functions of Kitkat blended on your V3,

[Image: s1tidh.png]

Rooted + Explorer +
Touch Recovery CWM 6.0.4.4 +

[Image: 14oavqv.png] [Image: 121ww9y.png]

internally 13+Gb File/Storage Partition
Rooted and with CWM Touch Support also this one should be faster more responsive than the stock rom, hope you like so far.

[Image: 102v7f5.jpg] [Image: yyo42.png]

Download Link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
way to go! you seem to become a professional custom rom maker in near future ;)
Is this based on 1.0.3 or 1.0.4?
Or it is ported from other phone?
Kernel 3.4.5 from 1.0.4 and also from original Google Android 4.4 (Kitkat) sources compiling etc
Τhank you for your work.I am trying to extract your system.img because i want to make for personal use only,a cwm flashable zip file and as i see it seems to have all folders but not files inside.And the size of stock v1.04 system.img is about 500mb,when yours is 700mb.Can you tell me please if everything is ok?
Mine is not a stock Image only used from stock

(2014-02-02, 22:46)chris_koz Wrote: [ -> ]Τhank you for your work.I am trying to extract your system.img because i want to make for personal use only,a cwm flashable zip file and as i see it seems to have all folders but not files inside.And the size of stock v1.04 system.img is about 500mb,when yours is 700mb.Can you tell me please if everything is ok?
Hi there Geek Girl.
Is this fully working and is it stable?
Between this kitkat and 1.0.4 what do you advice me to install.

Best regards and great work
thx kyllaz and danyno1 Smiling Well like i wrote its a beta so that means test version but so far it works stable also faster with swipes etc, batterylife should be bit better now and playing videos youtube is better compared to the stock with this rom, i want and can improve alot more this is just the current tryout, if i keep motivated alot more will come, i cannot advise you what to install because mine is still beta it can mean it might work fine but its not really long term tested so if you dont want any surprises then it is better to install the stock rom

(2014-02-02, 23:30)kyllaz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Geek Girl.
Is this fully working and is it stable?
Between this kitkat and 1.0.4 what do you advice me to install.

Best regards and great work
A little bit laggy on main menu, but gps, nfc,bluethooth, wifi, sims, all ok.
Later will play with youtube a little and browser.

Great work for this beta.

Best Regards

P.D. Sorry for my bad english, im spanish
Thanks geekgirl.

Stable so far.

battery lasting a bit longer than 1.0.4.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8