www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can we use a different battery in the iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Ah thats very interesting. Thank you!

@Kokuo, do you have any stats for us? Like screenshots (screentime! Smiling ) or something?
who do not have iron in the fire heats a fork
Or a flat screwdriver will work too then i think? Enough options for me then.
I think maybe because removering gum from upside and downside of the battery. If battery is not overheating and is working safe, I will do that also. Is there any comparation test with new battery, screenshot itc. Big Grin
(2014-03-06, 03:08)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]Ah thats very interesting. Thank you!

@Kokuo, do you have any stats for us? Like screenshots (screentime! Smiling ) or something?

My pleasure Smiling

[Image: n5l8wz.jpg]

The owner of the Inew is my girlfirend, so I'm pretty sure that the super high android os % is due to her 1.000 background apps Smiling

Cheers
kok
I have been reading this forum and others regarding this fix. I actually put an alibaba.com buying request to try and get a manufacturer to make a new battery. Might involve me buying like 100, but I am sure a lot of people would be very interested. Just waiting for feedback now. Let's hope some Chinese manufacturer comes through.

Kavir
[Image: n5rhpv.jpg]

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

I paste the sticker on the back(yeah its a bit rushed XD) so it was not looking weird but oh well, i can confirm this mod is EXCELLENT!
(2014-03-06, 08:16)kokuo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-06, 03:08)Quad Wrote: [ -> ]Ah thats very interesting. Thank you!

My pleasure Smiling

[Image: n5l8wz.jpg]

The owner of the Inew is my girlfirend, so I'm pretty sure that the super high android os % is due to her 1.000 background apps Smiling

Cheers
kok
Thanks for sharing! Do you know the battery charges up to 100% instead of 89% with the original battery?
I did also read about the mod. Not a hard thing to do but might be easier to get one that already fits. Also, would like 2500mAh, but that probably a dream right now. Hoping to get some feedback before the end of the week.
Regarding the +-88% battery charge, when I first got the phone(few days back), on first charge with the original charger over night, stopped charging at 88%.

I complained to the supplier. Said to try again. So I charged it at work with my LG charger and it got to 100%. Started to charge from around 70%. Ever since then, been charging with the LG charger and been going to 100% with no issues.

Specs of the Charger:
Output: 4.8V 1A

Note that the phone did come with 1.0.4 firmware stock. Plan to root and try all the roms at needrom.com. Any feedback on their roms? Suggestions on which one is the most stable and no bugs?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25