www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can we use a different battery in the iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Someone can try ZTE V987 battery dimensions.
The battery contacts is very similar but cant find dimensions.
today I tried original samsung note 2 battery , it DOESN'T FIT AT ALL!
people here who said are using it with no problem... WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!? Big Grin
(2014-02-23, 05:55)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]today I tried original samsung note 2 battery , it DOESN'T FIT AT ALL!
people here who said are using it with no problem... WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!? Big Grin

I am here.I have sold the phone but i kept the battery and i continue to watch inew v3 threads because if someone fixes for good the hwa video problem i will buy it again.I allready wrote some patents that need to be done to the battery.
1.You must pull out the up external cover of the battery.
2.You must put some tape in middle pin of the battery,because if the middle pin touches the pin in the phone,the phone will not open.
3.Of course cover will not close,so you must put a little piece tape to stable the battery in its place.
Also zte v987/v967s battery cannot fit properly.I tried it and i am uploading 2 photos to see how it must be placed to open the phone.Worse place compared to note 2 battery and not for daily use
(2014-02-23, 07:05)chris_koz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-23, 05:55)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]today I tried original samsung note 2 battery , it DOESN'T FIT AT ALL!

I am here.I have sold the phone but i kept the battery and i continue to watch inew v3 threads because if someone fixes for good the hwa video problem i will buy it again.I allready wrote some patents that need to be done to the battery.
1.You must pull out the up external cover of the battery.
2.You must put some tape in middle pin of the battery,because if the middle pin touches the pin in the phone,the phone will not open.
3.Of course cover will not close,so you must put a little piece tape to stable the battery in its place.
I am uploading photos of the battery

thx for the instruction, I guess I have to deal with the original battery
btw which video problem are you talking about? laggy youtube? I guess it was fixed
Yes i am talking about laggy youtube and it doesnt fixed.The problem is not only youtube but also with wifi display function.
(2014-02-23, 07:12)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]btw which video problem are you talking about? laggy youtube? I guess it was fixed

No sir, Laggy Youtube is still there if you are using the updated app, going back to version 4.5.17 apk the problem dissapears.
Anybody tried the THL W8's 2000mAh battery on the V3? As per guide on the russian forum?
In this Dutch forum gathering.tweakers, one member 'Quad', says that 2100mAh battery (model BL-G021A) of GIONEE GN878 might be compatible with iNew V3 - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I don't understand from the translation whether this member is already using this battery with his v3 or he is going to try.

Here are some photos of this

[Image: Ii79uK1.jpg]

[Image: mhehrA0.jpg]

[Image: 0zOU6Ag.jpg]

Everyone having a iNew v3 can u guess from pictures if it will fit (is the connectors in the correct position)? Meanwhile, I will try to find out the exact dimensions of this battery.
The pins are in correct order but we cannot say if it fits unless we know the exact size of this battery.
I chatted with a few sellers on Aliexpress regarding the size of the Gionee battery and 2 sellers gave me these measurements:

7X6X0.5 (CM)
60x72x5 (MM)

Since both gave the same measurements, I am guessing these figures are accurate. So will this fit iNew V3?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25