www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can we use a different battery in the iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
The use a sandpaper (or similar) to reduce its high.
(2014-03-07, 03:37)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]I just receive the W8 battery. It is not like the one on the video. The one I bought is the blue-grey one (like the pic above) and the other on the video is black.
The difference is that the top black plastic cannot be removed like the bottom one. The only way to fit is to grid the top of the battery for about 1/2 mm. So no need for soldering iron Burs Smiling

It looks quite good up to now. It came at 60% charge and now after 3 hours and a couple of calls (~7min) is at 56%.
Well, in about 5-6 days I will now more about duration!

any updates about "how much onscreen time does that battery provide" my friend?
I want to wait until 5-6 completed charging cycles, for better results.
Today I am gonna charge it for the second time so it is too early for any test.
Come on! Update us . even a whole month of that cycle is not going to a create miracle or double the onscreen time.
Just tell us how much onscreen time you got from the first charge.. We promise we won't publish it on Pc world magazine with your name on it :p
So got some feedback from manufacturers. They want minimum 1000 pieces to manufacture a battery. Not even sure if there is 1000 phones sold so far. lol.

Alternative as per the link previous to convert the THL W8 2000mAh battery. There is a video link as well. Not sure if I can put it here on the forum to youtube. Mods, if it is a problem, please remove link.

Btw, it is not is English, but seems quite simple from the guide.
1000 peices of what capacity battery? 2500 mah or 2000 ? Did they say anything about the details of the battery?
Anything about the price? I think with this quantity it will be around 1$ - 2$ per peice.
Since we cant order that much by ourselves i thinks its no more an option.
I agree. I could order and pay upfront and offer drop shipping for anyone who is interested.

I will try as many manufacturer's this week as I can, and will see if I can get 100 made. Will get all the details once I find the correct supplier. I doubt it will be $1-$2 as it will be custom made. Expect a maximum of $3-$4 before shipping.

THL W8 battery cheapest alternative for now until I can find a manufacturer. Anybody from China on this forum? Easier if I was in China instead of South Africa.
dont think 2500 is possible in this size,
maybe 2100, about same size as Galaxy S3 battery.
another question - since w8 battery can be converted - is there a replacement battery for w8 from PolarCell?
Wish there was a site that has every single battery size with connector pictures so that searching could be easier. Found so many models that looks similar in size, but have no idea the actual physical size, and it takes like 10-15min to find a supplier online and most of the don't have the actual size with them.
(2014-03-09, 20:54)kavirz Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&style=b&mode=and&code=0&comProvince=nolimit&order=0&isOpenCorrection=1&word=cellphone+battery

and in specific:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25