www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can we use a different battery in the iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(2014-03-13, 00:57)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-11, 22:53)kokuo Wrote: [ -> ]As I say in the video (ok, in Italian, my bad Smiling ), There are two versions of thl w8 battery. One is the normal one, with THL W8 logo and blue and grey colors, the other is the black one shown in the video. The procedure for both batteries is exactly the same. I've modified 8 batteries so far 3 of which had the THL logo.

Cheers
kok

Come on! We are not Italians, so how we would understand what are you saying at the video???

Anyway you said that the procedure is the same for both of the batteries.
Well the one I bought (and some others that they mod it to fit at iNew) it is impossible and if you remove the top plastic, it will DESTROY the battery cause this thing is not removable.
I will post a couple of pics later on.

True, you are not Italian and you couldn't know, that's why i added "my bad" to my note...
I'm working on English/Spanish subs for the video, but this month is the end of fiscal year at work and I don't have so much time.

Anyway, as I wrote already, I've modified 3 THL branded batteries without problems. The upper plastic "cap" is removable just like the one on the black battery (maybe a bit more resistant?).

As a side note, I don't like people who can't do something saying "it's impossible". With a bit of humility my personal expression would have been "I'm not able to do it"

Cheers
kok
And I do not like rude people and mostly I do not like people who speaking without be sure!

I am an electronic and I am working as a technician for 20 years and I know how to handle-fix-repairing things.

When I said that at the THL W8 battery I bought it is impossible to remove the top plastic, I MEAN it.
How do you know what I have in my hands?????????????? How?
Did I spoke about your batteries? I do not care how many you done, even if you done a million!
The one I have probably is different. How difficult is to accept this?????????
Attached are a couple of pics that shows that in the top plastic are impeded the power lines of the battery. If anyone have [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] battery and try to remove the top plastic it will destroy the battery no mater what kokuo says!
[attachment=894]
[attachment=896]
(2014-03-13, 01:57)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]And I do not like rude people and mostly I do not like people who speaking without be sure!

I am an electronic and I am working as a technician for 20 years and I know how to handle-fix-repairing things.

When I said that at the THL W8 battery I bought it is impossible to remove the top plastic, I MEAN it.
How do you know what I have in my hands?????????????? How?
Did I spoke about your batteries? I do not care how many you done, even if you done a million!
The one I have probably is different. How difficult is to accept this?????????
Attached are a couple of pics that shows that in the top plastic are impeded the power lines of the battery. If anyone have THIS battery and try to remove the top plastic it will destroy the battery no mater what kokuo says!

Really dude? Really?
What's that, your 20 years of experience as technician didn't let you experiment anything on your iNew? Did you really have to wait for an unskilled guy to grab a video? Really? 20 years + 16 years (the legal age to work in most countries) gives 36 years old. At this age, don't you know that using sh*tload of question marks is not exactly what we say "being polite"?

1) The argument of our discussion were the 2 different THL batteries. If you have a third model, actually unknown to 99% of world population, please SPECIFY it at the beginning.
2) What else? Oh yes. Are you sure that you know the meaning of being "rude", as I can clearly see from your post that you are not an English native speaker?
3) I don't want to start a flame, so no more replies from my about this argument (I don't really have time to argue with you).

P.S. checking the photos you posted, it seems to me that you have the same battery I have... So you are doing something wrong (never said to remove the WHOLE plastic "thingy" but only its "cap" and then use the soldering iron to remove the pins from the contacts). But you surely did it already, as your 20 years of experience shout

Cheers
kok
I hope when i get my grey blue green thl battery i wont do anything wrong, but im pretty sure i will, and pretty sure ill lose it for couple hours lol. oh god it will be so nasty...Can't look just need to stay away from keyboard during that time lol!
I repeat it again cause probably you have problems with your eyes or you don't understand english (and I do not blame you for this, is not your fault) at the battery I have you CANNOT REMOVE ANY PART OF THE TOP PLASTIC.

How difficult is for you to understand this?????????????????????????????????????????????????

I do not understand about "waiting an unskilled guy to make a video" the battery came to my hands 5 days ago. To experiment with what??

The word "rude" is describing your behavior.
Rude is to say on an english speaking forum "as I say on the video" while YOU KNOW THAT YOU DESCRIBING AT ITALIAN LANGUAGE. Probably you should expect for everybody to speak Italian so they can understand it.
Rude is when you are saying "As a side note, I don't like people who can't do something saying "it's impossible". With a bit of humility my personal expression would have been "I'm not able to do it" to people you do not know!
Rude is to keep this going knowing that you have wrong from the first place.
I was not polite either but only after you "attack" me.
And if you are interest I am 41 yo and I am not native English speaker. I am Greek I will not expect for anyone around the world to understand the Greek Language on a video file at Youtube.

Thank you for your "no more replies"
(2014-03-13, 03:08)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]I repeat it again cause probably you have problems with your eyes or you don't understand english (and I do not blame you for this, is not your fault) at the battery I have you CANNOT REMOVE ANY PART OF THE TOP PLASTIC.

How difficult is for you to understand this?????????????????????????????????????????????????

I do not understand about "waiting an unskilled guy to make a video" the battery came to my hands 5 days ago. To experiment with what??

The word "rude" is describing your behavior.
Rude is to say on an english speaking forum "as I say on the video" while YOU KNOW THAT YOU DESCRIBING AT ITALIAN LANGUAGE. Probably you should expect for everybody to speak Italian so they can understand it.
Rude is when you are saying "As a side note, I don't like people who can't do something saying "it's impossible". With a bit of humility my personal expression would have been "I'm not able to do it" to people you do not know!
Rude is to keep this going knowing that you have wrong from the first place.
I was not polite either but only after you "attack" me.
And if you are interest I am 41 yo and I am not native English speaker. I am Greek I will not expect for anyone around the world to understand the Greek Language on a video file at Youtube.

Thank you for your "no more replies"

Mister 41 years old, according to your photos you don't have to remove anything as you already removed the plastic "cap" of the battery.
Not with the soldering iron remove the pins from the contact and the battery will fit... yes... TA-DAAA

I know that the situation is really dramatic in Greece at the moment, but please,:

1) Read again your posts and compare them to mine and then report who's using a proper English.

2) Which part of the "using too many question marks is not polite" you didn't understand?

3) I grabbed the video for an Italian forum. It was just a COURTESY sharing it on other forums. However, I would like to watch your English video instead... wait, what? You didn't grab any video? Oh, what a shame...

4) Do what I told you on your battery and then be a man and report here in the forum if it works (and it will work), so that people can see that this (unreal) third battery doesn't exist.

Cheers and good luck for your country
kok
can you please stop being complete d*cks about who's english is better and such crap?
if you have a problem with each other, discuss it in PM not here.
and sorry kokuo, your last post is really rude.
(2014-03-13, 03:34)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]can you please stop being complete d*cks about who's english is better and such crap?
if you have a problem with each other, discuss it in PM not here.
and sorry kokuo, your last post is really rude.

I know, I just can't stand people who can't do something complaining with who made the procedure available. It's a flaw I have, my bad. I'm sorry for that.

I'm just waiting for the confirmation that what I said regarding the battery was right and that there is no third battery

At the end of the day, that's all this post is about, isn't it?

Cheers
kok
sure, we all want to know how to improve our iNew V3, otherwise we wouldnt be here Smiling

there is nothing wrong in discussing different opinions, as long as we stay friendly and somewhat polite.
i also have this problem that i want to make my point Smiling
but there is no need to get personal, it may only be a misunderstanding and because of the heat of the moment we get carried away and that's not good.
lets share about the battery stuff here!
Well, the point is I do not have to remove anything from the top of the battery in order to fit in the phone. The battery DOES fit.

I do not know what is the problem of this guy, but I never judge his method, and I never say anything about his English. He is the one that "blame" my english and and he said I am blaming his video.

I do not know why he involved politics on this and also my financial level. I am traveling for business many times per year in Italy and everybody knows, they are deep into the crisis too. Look who's talking!

Probably he is just a spoiled kid and we don't have to pay attention at his words.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25