www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Can we use a different battery in the iNew v3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Can lithum battery delivery by air express?

if found alternative battery from oversea, how can i get it?
Yes, but you should ask the seller.
I don't think there will be a problem cause I have order various batteries with no problem (from China to EU and from EU to EU).
Hi

Just made the modification to a thl w8 battery (The black, grey and blue one) like in this Greek video (no need to Know Greek, just look), and it fits perfectly in my Inew V3, works great.

I used a lime/file to reduce a little bit the battery height, all the process is very easy to do,

Thank's to the video's author.

Ray
Nice , no need to remove black upper part .
Cant wait!! my new battery is coming!!!!!!
(2014-04-07, 22:28)ray96 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Just made the modification to a thl w8 battery (The black, grey and blue one) like in this Greek video (no need to Know Greek, just look), and it fits perfectly in my Inew V3, works great.

I used a lime/file to reduce a little bit the battery height, all the process is very easy to do,

Thank's to the video's author.

Ray

What is your battery life like now? massive improvement? And does the phone still stop at 85% via USB
In my case, phone with ROM version 1.0.8 and THL battery stops charging at 88%. Battery life is great now. It holds day and a half with normal use. In my opinion ROM version 1.0.8 reduces battery discharge verry successfully. Verry happy with the phone now. :-) Can somebody tell me how can i get 90/2100 version? I think I saw a post about our forum sponsors and that they can help us about this version... Thank you all. :-)
I have also 108 rom and THL battery. Mine, also, stops at 88%. Is that normal?
I tried battery calibration.... no effect
I want to order a new battery to my V3, what is the model of the battery that I need to order that called here "THL BATTERY"? thank you
Yes, it's "normal". Some circuit on phone's mainboard is faulty. It's a hardware problem.
Hi, I was testing..., and my inew v3 (900/2100 with rom 1.03) charge well at 100% with THL W8 battery (modified like rthe video above), and seems to have maybe 20/30% more autonomy than the original battery, it's hard to tell exactly.

Bought my THL W8 2000mah battery at Tinydeal for 6.88$, sku: MDB-249657

Sorry for my poor English, i'm from Portugal Yea Right
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25