www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pepsi P1S root
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2016-08-27, 18:44)Gameover31 Wrote: [ -> ]@eric6202 I also had problems co the imei code and was because not introducia well the command, when i arrive to my house looking for the code that i used, and help her in the process, you attentive to the forum

Dear gameover31
many thanks. I was probably tired yesterday evening and I swapped the G and the M in the EGMR command. It finally worked fine with the right order. I apologize to have disturbed the forum for such a mistake.

Kind regards.

eric
I am glad that all of this resolved [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Maybe I would do good to the Rom 1 7 mod Koobee stock Halo P1S multilingual Pepsi okay?
And fix the operator that sent the message.
I thank you very much.
If you can be sent to my Gmail is not?
Gmail: [email protected]
Thank you very much !
hi when i first got this mobile phone i rooted it with kingo root and its worked then i try to flash it with its stock rom then try to root again with the same procedure it work could you help me please?

thank you!
The link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] seems dead can you activate it again?

Sorry flr this I didn't realize that there were more pages of this thread.Angel
(2016-09-03, 20:50)DVO-er Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] seems dead can you activate it again?

The link and the download are working fine.
Hello. I bought recently Pepsi p1s and after a few days I turned off Uni launcher from auto-start apps. After reboot the phone stucks at bootloop. Is there any solution for my problem?
hello

this rule not working

(2016-08-07, 13:59)Andy72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 00:22)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-06, 17:34)Kocko Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Andy,

Could you also please send the link as well? I've also bought this phone and have been having the same issues.

Thank you very much!
Full root guide and updated newest custom TWRP for Pepsi PS1 Koobee PS1 root is coming within next couple days. Custom ROM coming as well. Stay tuned.

Thank you, I look forward to :-)

(2016-08-07, 13:59)Andy72 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-07, 00:22)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]Full root guide and updated newest custom TWRP for Pepsi PS1 Koobee PS1 root is coming within next couple days. Custom ROM coming as well. Stay tuned.

Thank you, I look forward to :-)

problems with WhatsApp, player and other applications resolve when ye go to settings - battery - Turn off standby mode for smart saving. then restart the phone. good luck :-)
hi guys, i tried flash stock ROM for Pepsi P1s, but it make imei null, how can i fix it Sad
(2016-10-17, 18:26)2111002640 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

(2016-10-17, 18:26)2111002640 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11